Chapter 15

taehyun pov

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Thank god,'' Yeonjun sighed as we ran towards the glowing wall. I honestly couldn't be happier to get out of this stupid maze. Unfortunately that meant another test. Nevertheless, we walked up to the door and prepared ourselves

''Well, who wants to go first?'' I asked. Nobody moved. Despite being happy to get out of the maze none of us wanted to risk our lives on another test.

''I'm scared guys...'' Kai said.

''Me too,'' Yeonjun said, linking arms with Kai, ''Let's go in together.'' We assumed our formation of linking arms with each other as I pushed the rock wall open with my free hand. It stung as I pushed on the rock. The cuts on my hands were still fresh from climbing over here.

"Here we go,'' Soobin said as the wall opened up, revealing a pink and purple sky, a ground that looked like it was covered in snow. It was actually kind of beautiful.

''Wooow,'' Beomgyu mused as he looked through the door. He smiled as he looked up at the sky.

''Wait, are those fish?'' Yeonjun giggled, pointing up at the sky.

''What the fuck?'' Soobin laughed.

''That's actually really cool,'' I said. I felt Beomgyu tug us through the door and we knew the test had begun. Although we couldn't figure out exactly what it might be. This place was so beautiful, it didn't feel dangerous at all. I looked up at the purple sky again. The fish looked like they were painted onto a beautiful pink and purple canvas, except that if you looked close enough they were actually moving, swimming through the sky.

''Look!'' Kai pointed over to our right suddenly. There, almost glistening in the light, was a shining gold mansion. ''Let's go, maybe the test is there,''

''Just be careful, this one seems especially weird. It's almost too beautiful.'' Beomgyu said.

''Have you had any visions of this place?'' Soobin asked. He shook his head.

''None that looked like this, but maybe in the mansion,''

''What did you see?'' I asked. He looked me in the eye, he almost looked nervous.

''I can't tell you,''

''What why no-'' Yeonjun started to ask before Beomgyu ran ahead to Kai who had excitedly started to skip towards the golden mansion.

''There he goes back to being all quiet and mysterious,'' Yeonjun sighed. What could he have possibly seen?

The mansion slowly became closer and closer, the incredible details becoming seen to us. Ornate designs were sculpted into the outside walls. Finally we reached the doors of the mansion and Kai carefully grabbed the handle.

''It's so perfect I'm scared to touch it.'' Kai said. We nodded at him to open the double doors. The doors were silent as they opened with ease.

''Woah.'' I breathed. The inside was even more ornate and incredible. What is this test? I couldn't help but wonder what this could possibly be for. Were they giving us a break?

As soon as we walked through the doors I felt my body go limp and my eyes go dark.