chapter 43

Here it is, my children/ lovely readers. HERE IT IS.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Okay I really need to stop being dramatic.. But thank you SO much for the loving comments on the last update!!

You guys are the best. Love you all and enjoy this chappy,
-Corinne

P.s., do yall want a restricted chapter for the last section?? I can make one if you want, some people just complain at the sex scenes.. Oops ://. Just lemme know ;) Sex is fun, who cares???
---
Lacey

I woke up to a familiar warmth pressing against me, making a smile instantly grace my lips. I turned over so that I could face my love, and started playing with his soft, morning bed-head. I never got used to waking up to such a beautiful person.

I looked out through the windows, the sun shining through the satin curtains and radiated warmth.

"Goodmorning baby." He whispered, before pressing kisses to my collar bones. I giggled at the sensitive spot, trying to push him away.

His movements stopped for a moment, before I heard a soft growl. I blushed when I realized he was staring at me, his grey eyes intent with lust.

"All mine." Xavier growled, kissing me softly. My heart fluttered, as cliche as it sounds at his sweet words. We cuddled for a while longer, as I softly hummed and he traced patterns onto my bare shoulder blade.

I groaned before tugging the sheet around my naked form and forcing myself out of bed. "Get up, sleepy head." I laughed, grabbing his hands.

He mumbled something incoherent, reaching out his strong arms. I laughed at his pouty face, shaking my head before walking into the bathroom to take a shower, wincing at the cold tiles coming in contact with my feet. I gasped once I saw my reflection. My stomach was larger, not huge, but I hadn't noticed how big it'd gotten. I placed a hand on it gently, feeling a steady heart beat against my palm.

I stepped into the steaming shower, instantly relaxing once I felt the warm droplets of water hit against my muscles. I softly sang a lullaby my mum used to sing to me as a child, as I began to wash my hair and body with the coconut smelling products.

I finished, wrapping a fluffy towel around my hair and body. I looked into my closet, slipping on a bra and pair of panties before feeling two large hands grip my waist softly, along with a small purr. I jumped then relaxed when I realized it was Xavier, because of the woodsy scent that drifted to my nose.

He then began pressing kisses down my neck, and moved his hands lower. I gasped then moved away.

"Not right now, I just showered." I whined, slipping on one of his shirts. He frowned, then his eyes wandered down to my tummy. They widened for a second, then he kneeled down so he could get a better look.

"I can't believe that I'll be a father soon.." He murmured, pressing multiple kisses right above my belly button. My heart swelled with pride, I couldn't believe it either.

"It's all so crazy, Xavier. About a year ago I felt completely hopeless, even contemplated ending my life, but now I'm here. I'm okay, in fact, I'm happy. I got better, and now I'm in love, and have friends and people who support me. I'm appreciated, and it feels incredible. I love you so much, and I will never stop loving you." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Xavier

"It's all so crazy, Xavier. About a year ago I felt completely hopeless, even contemplated ending my life, but now I'm here. I'm okay, in fact, I'm happy. I got better, and now I'm in love, and have friends and people who support me. I'm appreciated, and it feels incredible. I love you so much, and I will never stop loving you." My princess said, wrapping her arms around me.

My heart felt as if it were being torn in half when she said she contemplated ending her life. Without her, I don't know where I'd be. She changed me so much, and made me feel love. I lifted her carefully into my arms, looking directly into her emerald eyes that held endless love in then.

My heart soared, before I pressed yet another kiss to her soft lips that I had grown to fall in love with.. "I love you so much more, baby." I replied.

"Let me take you on a date tonight, just you and I. No pack work, no stress. Just us." I said after a few moments of silence of holding each other. My beautiful mate smiled, her eyes filling with joy, and her cheeks tinted pink.

"Of course I will." Lacey replied, letting out a small giggle. I couldn't help doing a small fist pump before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Be ready by 6, baby. Wear something nice." I winked, before slipping on the rest of my clothing and walking out of the room.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, my guts churned for an unknown reason. Maybe it's nervousness, but something told me that this wasn't right.

Anonymous

I had a plan, a plan for killing her. Of course he wouldn't know it was me, in fact, he would come to me once she finds out that his precious mate was murdered. He was all I ever wanted, and she took it from me.

I would kill that bitch for taking away my love, the man that was made for me. He was all mine, and he took it.

I walked down the creaky steps quietly, a smirk finding a way to my mouth as I looked at my choice of weapons- knives, guns, arrows, traps, and more. I carefully placed each one inside the large leather bag.

"You ready?" I heard a familiar voice said. I nodded, before pulling the mask over my face.

This was it, this was my time to get the revenge I've always wanted.

Lacey (six hours later)

I applied one coat of mascara, along with concealer. Excited was an understatement, I couldn't wait to spend some more alone time with Xavier tonight. My wolf purred at the thought of him in a tux, but I quickly shook the dirty thoughts away before getting back to my makeup.

"You need to wear this dress!" Charlotte squealed, throwing a bundle of sparkly material at me. I laughed before looking at the dress, and gasping. It was a long sleeved, red dress that had a small cut out in the front. It looked as if it went down to your knees, and had sparkles gradually patterning the material. It was beautiful.

"It's so gorgeous." I said, my jaw dropped. Charlotte winked at me. "Thank me later, baby doll. Now go try it on!" She said as I stood up, before smacking my bum. I giggled before running into the bathroom and slipping it on carefully, and pulling my hair back.

I looked into the mirror, surprised. It hugged all of my curves, including the baby bump I had started to love even more. It even made my legs look longer, and my complexion look flawless. I felt beautiful for once.

I walked out, giving a twirl.

"You look flawless, Lacey, you really do. Now c'mon, your mates waiting for you." She smiled, grabbing my hands. She then rushed me down the stairs, not wasting one second. "Open the door, there's a note on the ground." She said, urging me towards the door. I opened the front door and looked down, only to find a bright coloured post-it note with familiar writing on it.

"Follow the rose petals." It read. I then closed the door behind me, following the delicate white petals that trailed down the walkway. Then, something sharp and thick hit my left shoulder blade. It pierced through my skin, making me shriek in pain.

I then doubled over at the intense burning sensation, and felt a cool cloth being pressed over my mouth. I didn't have time to scream, because before I knew it, everything went black.

---
Omg :-(( poor Lacey. Yall could either hate me or love me for this chapter, so idk 😂 leave nice comments though, I'll be responding to some!! Love you all so SO SO much,
-corinne (I just realised I did two authors notes?? Lol sorry)