chapter 19

Xavier

The last two weeks had gone by smoothly. Lacey had met some of my friends, and tonight she was meeting the pack.

"Lacey, baby, it's time to get up." I said, shaking her shoulders lightly. I chuckled when she buried her head for of curls back into the pillow, mumbling a few incoherent words.

"C'mon, sweetheart. You won't have much time to get ready if you sleep in for much longer." I said. The time she didn't respond. I sighed.

"You asked for it, Princess." I said, throwing her small body over my shoulder. I smirked and felt my eyes darken with lust when I came face to face with her round bum, which was barely being covered by pajama shorts. She squealed in surprise at this. I sat her down on the counter after smacking her her bum, earning yet another gasp.

After brushing my teeth, I shamelessly stripped and walked into the clear- doored shower. Lacey's cheeks tinted pink, when smirked noticing that she was staring at my bare chest and torso- trying not to look any lower.

"Wanna join, princess?" I said, winking at her playfully. She shook her head quickly, turning back to the mirror with that beautiful blush still tinting her cheeks before returning back to her makeup.

I constantly reminded her that she didn't need any because she is perfect in my eyes, but she dismissed me with ease.

I washed my hair and body then stepped out of the shower to wrap a towel around my hips. I smelt Lacey in our room, and I walked out after drying off.

The first thing I saw was Lacey in red lingerie, making my eyes turn black with lust. Her body was absolutely perfect, her curves aching to be touched. Fantasies filled my mind as I stared at my flushed mate, who was trying to cover herself up with one of my t-shirts. I held my wolf back as hard as it was, it was physically hurting me not to touch her smooth, creamy skin.

"Xavier! Turn around. Please!" Lacey said, embarrassment lacing her tone.

I growled then walked over to her, placing a thumb on her flaming cheek.

"You're mine, I'm the only one who deserves to see you like this." I growled lowly, lifting her gently in my arms. I moaned when she wrapped her tan legs around my waist, feeling even more aroused when I felt her hot core press against my naked torso.

I kissed her neck, making her squirm when I sucked on the spot I had just marked weeks before. I leaded kisses down to the tops of her round breasts, purring when she tugged at my hair lightly.

I was about to unclasp her bra so I could see more of my little mates beautiful curves, but she stopped me.

"W-we need to stop." She said shakily, letting her legs undo from my waist. I nodded, understandingly. I really needed another shower... But this time a cold one.

000

Lacey

Xavier walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped dangerously low around his hips so that his defiant v-line and eight pack were showing. I gulped, arousal taking over my senses.

My face felt as if it were on fire as I quickly tried to cover myself with one of Xavier's t-shirts, failing miserably. Xavier noticed, his eyes filling with lust as he eyed my barely clothed body.

"Xavier! Turn around. Please!" I begged, my facing heating up even more when he stalked over to me, lifting me gently into his arms while he placed a calloused hand on my cheek. I leaned into his soft, comforting touch.

"You're mine, I'm the only one who deserves to see you like this." He growled, and I nodded gingerly while my wolf took over. I wrapped my legs around his bare waist, biting my lip when he let out the sexiest thing I've ever heard- a moan.

He left a trail of soft, wet kisses down my neck making me groan in pleasure when he started sucking on the spot he had previously marked just weeks before. The sparks were extremely pleasurable as he touched me softly.

He then started leaving kisses on the tops of my breasts, making me tug at his hair lightly in approval. I felt his large hands play with the clasp of my bra hesitantly, snapping out of whatever trance I was in.

Oh god.

"W-we need to stop." I said shakily, unwrapping my legs from his torso. He nodded, lust still swimming in his eyes while I quickly slipped on the dress I was going to wear.

"Will you zip me up?" I asked quietly, referring to my dress. He nodded, and I shivered once I felt his warm hands move up my back. He kissed my shoulder lightly, making me smile shyly at the simple gesture.

Once we were both ready I eyed Xavier with lustful eyes... He looked amazing in a suit. He was staring at me too, then placed a large hand on the curve of my waist- pulling me to him as a sign of possessiveness.

"Ready?" He asked huskily, while kissing the crown of my head. I nodded, squeezing his hand as we walked downstairs.

---
OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 4K READS IM TEARING UP
please take a moment to vote, it means the absolute world ;)
Love you all!
-Corinne
P.s. Charlotte is on the side!