chapter 26

Lacey

It had been two weeks since I had received the threat from my father. Ever since then, Xavier and I had held numerous meetings about what weapons we would use, how we would protect the women and children, and what our attack plan was.

I was depressed. Every time I went to another pack meeting, I couldn't listen to what they were saying. I wasn't stable enough to hear it, but I didn't dare say a word to Xavier about it- I didn't need him to stress.

I knew the depression was back. I barely talked to Xavier or Charlotte. I couldn't bring yield to do it. I knew that Xavier was worrying terribly about me, but ignored it. If my father were to kill anyone in his attack, it should be me.

I was currently laying on Xavier and I's bed, watching him as he slept. He had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was sticking in all directions from him running his hands through it constantly.

Xavier's grip tightened on me when I inhaled deeply, mumbling a few incoherent words as I ran my hands down his strong back. Guilty was an understatement for making him so stressed out about my health, and me in general.

He nuzzled his face further into my stomach, just below my breasts. I listened to his soft heart beat, the sound like a lullaby to my ears. It was finally peaceful, after all of this time. I could finally just hold him, without us running around- meeting after meeting.

I desperately needed a bath, so I wiggled under Xavier's rock hard grip. His hand gripped at my waist, and I shivered when his thumb came into contact with the exposed skin on my hip from where my tanktop had rose slightly.

After about 10 minutes of struggling, I finally slipped out of Xavier's strong arms. I smiled lightly when his hand reached out for me, grabbing a pillow instead. I walked into our large bathroom, still not used to the fanciness of it.

I stripped off Xavier's sweatshirt I had been wearing, along with my leggings. I then started to brush my hair, gasping when I looked into the mirror- directing my gaze towards my body.

Instead of my stick thin figure I had had just months ago, I stood curvy. My stomach was flat, and some of the scars had faded to a light pink colour. My breasts had gone from being a B cup to a C, and my skin had grown tanner from the sun. My long, dirty blonde hair cascaded down my back in beach waves. My once dull, moss green eyes had turned to a brighter green with some specks of gold in it. I turned around, inspecting my back and legs. Small stretch marks were just under my bum, and even more of the scars had faded. I looked like a woman now, instead of the girl I was months ago.

I then unclasped my bra and took off my matching blue panties. I turned on the nob to the bathtub, adding some bubbles. Once I felt the water become warmer, I stepped into the large bathtub. I laid there, resting my head against the side. The warm water instantly soothed my tense muscles, as I enjoyed the quietness and peacefulness.

Just moments later, I smelled Xavier only feet away from me while he opened up the creme door. I looked up to his blue eyes that seemed to captivate my heart, noticing that they instantly turned black once he saw me. I blushed, then quickly shook the feeling of insecurity away.

All of a sudden, Xavier started stripping off his clothes. I blushed and started playing with my hands, thankful that the strawberry scented bubbles were covering all of my... Lady parts.

Before I knew it, the water had sloshed behind me. I felt hands wrap around my bare stomach- along with the sparks I felt whenever Xavier touched me. I was soon pulled into Xavier's strong chest, admiring how his bicep flexed when he pulled me into him.

I easily rested against him, trying to ignore the fact that I was completely bare and pressed tightly against his muscular body. Xavier intertwined my fingers with his, while using the other hand to rub my shoulder.

I could tell Xavier was desperately trying to control his wolf, because everytime I made even the smallest movement he growled lowly, while gripping at my hips. I blushed profusely once I noticed his hard on was pressing against my bum, but I ignored it.

I turned over so I was facing Xavier, and grabbed his face. His beautiful; yet lust filled eyes directed in my gaze. He then growled when my sex rubbed over his abdomen once I bent over him to get the shampoo. I blushed, then squirted some of the shampoo onto my hands.

I then ran my hands through his soft hair, lathering the woodsy scented product. Xavier closed his eyes, and ran both of his hands up my naked waist. I massaged his scalp before using conditioner in his dark hair.

Xavier leaned into my small hands, purring every once in a while. I smiled at that, enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine.

He then returned the favour, gently raking his hands through my blonde hair as he rubbed the product in. His touch was soothing, and I basked in it. He then rinsed off his hair along with mine.

"Lacey?" Xavier asked huskily. I nodded gingerly then looked up to him.

"I know you're upset, and stressed. Please, don't push me away. It hurts so much. You have to know that I'm here to protect you, and love you. Baby, I'm here for you, okay? I wouldn't do this if I didn't love you." He said, his eyes filled with pain.

My heart melted, and my eyes filled with tears.

"Y-you love me?" I asked quietly, stuttering slightly.

Xavier looked at me like I had three heads before chuckling.

"Of course I love you, princess. I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you." He said, looking at me with adoration. My heart swelled with happiness, before I pressed my lips to his for a brief second.

I rested my head against his forehead, a smile gracing my lips.

"I love you too." I breathed out with sincerity lacing my voice. Xavier then smiled his 100-watt smile, that makes me weak at the knees everything. He pressed his lips against mine again, nipping at my bottom lip playfully.

Xavier then started rubbing his big hands up and down my bare torso, stopping at the curve of the underneath part of my breasts. My breath hitched when his hand got closer and closer to my chest absentmindedly.

He seemed to notice what effect he was having on me, because the next time hand ran his hands up me, he didn't stop just below my chest.

His warm hands lightly massaged my chest, earning a moan from me at the sudden sparked pleasure. He growled into my ear, and continued to massage my chest. I arched my back a little, wanting him to feel more of my aching breasts. I couldn't help myself, it felt incredible- his touched left fire on my skin. However, they were anything but painful.

---
20 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter :) it's going to get a little heated ;)) let me know if you want Xavier's POV for this chapter.
Love you all and hope you enjoyed,
~Corinne