chapter 21/parts 22&23

Xavier

I woke up to find Lacey laying on top of me, completely. She obviously wasn't hurting me because of her tiny frame and weight, but I took a few moments to bask in the feeling of every edge and dip of her curvy figure pressed against mine.

She was so damn beautiful.

I looked down at her messy nest of curls that were slightly tickling my chin, and I admired how her pink lips parted every once in a while. I noticed how even if I made the slightest movement, she would grip my biceps and try to hold me there by instinct.

I loved how her skin was so soft underneath my fingertips, like velvet. I admired how her long, thick lashes brushes against her high cheekbones. I loved every detail about her.

"Mm, why are you looking at me like that baby?" Lacey mumbled into my chest, giggling while my wolf purred when she called me baby.

"You're so beautiful, Lacey." I said, running my hands through her soft hair. I could tell she was embarrassed, because she buried her face even deeper into my chest and didn't say anything. This girl was going to be the death of me...

We dozed off for a few more moments, enjoying each other's company. I checked the clock, seeing that it was 9:30 am. Today I booked off for me and Lacey, I needed to be there incase her heat started to show signs again and I wasn't there to soothe her pain.

After a few more minutes of dozing off, my little mate placed her child like hands on my chest and sat up, making me growl when her sex rubbed my abs by the simple movement. She didn't seem to notice as she started to straddle my hips, exciting me even more.

"Xavier?" Lacey's sweet voice called out, and I shivered when she brushed her thumb across my stubbled jaw. I nodded to her and looked up, while running my large hands down her waist then hips.

"I want to please you... Like you did for me last night. I feel like it's only fair that way. And, I want to." She said, a furious blush tinting her pale cheeks. My eyes widened at how innocent she sounded.

"Is that a yes?" She said after a few moments, the warmth on her face not leaving. I nodded, pinching myself to make sure everything was real. My throat felt dry and lost for words, I couldn't speak.

My breath hitched when she trailed her little hand down my chest and torso nervously, before leaning down. She placed a gentle kiss against my collar bone, causing me to groan when she trailed her tongue down the middle of my chest.

She lightly trace each dip of my muscles, stopping at the band of my boxers. She ran her hands up and down my entire torso, stopping at my shoulders where she gripped tightly before connecting her soft lips with mine.

Our lips moved in synch, and I placed my hands gently before pulling her down so I could feel all of her pressed against me.

She bit my bottom lip playfully, making me growl as I flipped us over so that I was on top. Our tongues fought for dominance, getting more aroused as I tasted her sweet mouth against mine.

"You better stop that, Princess." I said huskily, nipping at her earlobe before starting to suck on her neck lightly. Before we could go any further, someone knocked on the door.

I growled, anger blurring my vision.

"Who is it?" I snarled angrily, glaring towards the door. My little sister, Mia, opened the door sheepishly with an innocent look on her face. My features softened, and I chuckled when Lacey darted out from underneath me to sit up. Her face was still flushed and hair disheveled from the previous makeout session.

"Hi sweetheart." My mate giggled when Mia ran over, gripping onto Lacey's legs. Lacey lifted her so that Mia was bridal style in her arms.

"Hi Wacey." Mia responded, and I smiled at how she couldn't fully pronounce her L's. I soon noticed that in Mia's hand there was a letter, with Lacey's full name on it. I furrowed my brows, confused at what it could be for.

"Oh yeah, this is for you Wacey, we got it in the mail today. Lacey frowned, and took the letter, looking at me with questioning eyes. I shrugged, still focusing on the letter. I didn't recognize the hand writing.

"Mia, could you leave us alone for a moment? I have to talk to Lacey for a moment." I said, pulling her out Lacey's arms. She nodded politely, then skipped out of the room. I shut the door behind her, before returning my attention back to Lacey.

She was already reading the letter, her frame soon starting to shake with fear. I stiffened and walked over to her, placing my hand on her lower back. I ripped the letter out of her hands, snarling at whoever was causing my mate discomfort.

I read the messy cursive that said,

Dear Lacey,

You thought you could hide from me- but think again.

Once I find you, I will kill your little mate with my bare hands and make you watch.

Then, I will torture you- slowly and painfully.

Don't think you can be protected from this one.

-Father

---
Thank you so much for 6k reads! Please let me know what you think in the comments/ vote. It helps out loads :)
Love you all,
~Corinne