chapter 9

Lacey

"Show me." I said, looking into Xavier's eyes.

"Show me you are what you say you are." I said, my voice getting stronger.

I can't believe this is happening right now. I pinched myself one more time before running a shaky hand through my hair.

Let's hope Xavier isn't insane or something, and he's telling the truth.

"Please don't run away from me," Xavier said smoothly, running a thumb across my cheekbone. I leaned into the touch just for a moment before he stepped back.

He started stripping off the clothes he had on. I blushed, not wanting to intrude and hid my eyes away from his direction.

All of a sudden, I hear bones cracking. Oh shit.

And after that, fur started to sprout from Xavier's once smooth, flawless skin.

My throat went dry, and my head spun. I felt as if I were dreaming, or perhaps hallucinating.

Then, the wolf flopped on its back, trying to prove to me that he wouldn't hurt me-- in a submissive position.

Right infront of me stood a massive black wolf, with the same coloured eyes as Xavier.

I grabbed the bed side for support, and sat down. I felt bile rising and my throat. This can't be real. Oh god, this is real.

My heart dropped when the large creature took hesitant steps towards me, and nudged my neck and hands with his wet nose, as if trying to comfort me.

My heart beat slowed down when I locked eyes with the creature.

This is real. This is Xavier. I have no reason to be scared.

I brought a shaky hand towards Xavier, and started rubbing on his soft ears.

"You're so beautiful." I found myself mumbling.

Xavier let out a wolffish grin along with some purrs erupting from his chest.

Then, I felt a long stripe of wetness across my cheek.

He licked me!

I grimaced in disgust at first, but then found myself giggling at moment of affection.

I noticed after a few moments Xavier was trying to lift up the long sleeve I had been wearing. I slowly pushed up the sleeve, cringing when I remembered all the scars that remained on my arm. I felt self conscious under Xavier's gaze, and I heard him let out a small whimper.

He licked my wrist gently, almost as if he was trying to heal me. I smiled shyly at him, while rubbing his large head.

"Thank you." I whispered, while he looked up at me. He nuzzled his head into my neck, and I felt his body heat radiate off of him, giving me warmth.

After a few moments, I heard Xavier's bones start to crack, and saw his human form come back. His smooth, tan skin was bare again, and Xavier stood in his all-naked-glory.

I covered my eyes yet again as I heard him shuffling through his clothes.

"Princesa?" Xavier said, kneeling beside me.

I opened my emerald eyes and ran a hand down his face and arms, to make sure he was real-- earning a shiver from Xavier. I smirked lightly at the effect I had on him.

He removed a lock of hair away from my face, and rubbed my thigh in a comforting motion.

"I know you're in shock right now, trust me I understand. But please, please give me a chance. This is all new to you, I know that. Just please, understand. You'll understand everything very, very soon. I ha-"

I cut Xavier off with pulling him to my embrace. I ran my hand up and down his bare back as he breathed in my scent, calming himself down.

"Thank you." I said, my eyes still close while we were in our tight embrace.

"For what, baby?" He asked, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"Trusting me with something that's obviously a big deal. I accept you, just know that." I muttered into his ear, while playing with his soft hair.

I felt him smile against my should've before lifting me up, and spinning me around.

I laughed, while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I promise you won't regret it, baby. You'll always be safe with me, okay? I'm-"

I cut Xavier's rambling off yet again with pressing my lips to his. He growled, then licked at my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance. I easily granted him this, while our tongues fought for dominance. He ended up winning, of course. I gasped when I felt his large hands move to my bum, giving him more access then ever now. The tingles got even more noticeable now, and my desire for him doubled. I savoured the feeling of his soft, sweet lips against mine, as I heard a groan escape from his lips multiple times.

I moved away from him, resting my forehead against him while trying to catch my breath. I felt my face heat up from thinking about the steamy makeout session we'd had just seconds before.

Xavier moved his face on my neck, kissing the spot he said he'd, "mark me." I let out a loud moan when he playfully nipped at the sensitive skin.

Then, I felt Xavier's, "little buddy," get excited, leaving my face even more flushed.

What's going on with me? Oh god...

However, he kept kissing my neck, earning more and more moans from me.

"S-stop." I forced myself to say, pushing at his chest lightly. I didn't want to go too far.

Surprisingly, Xavier obeyed me, as I gently unwrapped my legs from his waist, and he lowered me onto the ground.

"That was..." I trailed off quietly. I looked up to see Xavier's face flushed, and his hair messy from me running my fingers through it so many times.

"Wow." Xavier breathed out, making me smile shyly.

After a few moments of Xavier leaving chaste kisses on my face, a little girl with dark brown hair in pigtails, and Xavier's eyes popped into the room.

"Bubba!" The little girl squealed, while running over to hug Xavier's legs. I giggled when he lifted her up into his arms, kissing her cheek multiple times.

"What's up darlin'?" Xavier asked, while spinning her around.

"Will you please play with me? I wanna do dress-up!" The little girl bounced up and down.

I covered my hand from letting out a laugh, ask imagined Xavier in a princess costume. The little girl seemed to notice my presence, when she looked at me.

"Who are you?" The little girl blurted out, looking at me with curiosity.

"I'm Lacey," I said, smiling. "What's your name cutie?" I asked, kneeling down so that I was eye level with her.

"I'm Mia!" She replied, while giggling.

"You're so pretty! Bubba, isn't she beautiful? She looks like a princess!" Mia said, as she tugged on Xavier's shirt.

"She is." Xavier said, looking at me with adoration. I shielded my face from them, not used to this much attention.

"Wanna play with me?" Mia mumbled out incoherently with her thumb in her mouth. I giggled and nodded when she took my hand, leading me to her princess- themed room.

The walls were a bright pink colour, and she had a small bed with baby pink covers on it. There were dozens and dozens of teddy bears and Barbies. It was most every little girls dream room.

Xavier followed us into the room, and I laughed when Mia but a small princess crown on him. Mia them attempted to do my makeup, while Xavier laughed.

For once in my life, I felt genuinely happy.

---
really important chapter coming up soon, get ready ;)
By the way thank you so much for 500 reads.. Much love xx
-Corinne