chapter 46

Lacey

       I walked down the velvet carpet of the aisle, my long, mermaid like gown flowing past me as I gripped the bouquet of blue hydrangeas. This was it. My heart was pounding against my chest as I stared at the man I had fallen in love with in such a quick amount of time.

He looked at me adoringly, his blue grey eyes filled with unshed tears. I walked carefully up the few steps, until I reached him. He instantly grabbed my hands after I set down the bouquet, keeping his eyes locked with mine.

"We have gathered here today to join the beloved Alpha Xavier Black, and Luna Lacey Sanders together in marriage. Alpha Black, please repeat your vows." The priest stated.

"Lacey Alexandria Sanders.. I cannot begin to describe why I love you. You've changed me so much, and I will never stop loving you. You gave me strength, and love, and empathy. You made me understand situations more. Your intelligence and never ending strength never fails to baffle me. Your beauty makes me weak at the knees, and the way you love me makes me feel an indescribable feeling. I love you, my beautiful mate." He said, a small smile forming on his lips. He brushed a stray tear from my face, as I sniffled.

"Xavier Michael Black, you have given me so much hope. Without you, I don't know where I'd be. You make me feel beautiful, appreciated and worth it. Everyday when I wake up next to you, I feel more and more thankful. I love everything about you, and I will never stop supporting you, and loving you. You are my everything." I said quietly, squeezing his large hand.

"Ms. Sanders, do you take Xavier Black to be your beloved husband for as long as you live?" The priest questioned. "I do."

"And Mr. Black, do you take Lacey Sanders to be your beloved wife for as long as you may live?" He asked again. "I do." Xavier responded, his eyes still locked with mine. We each slipped the golden bands onto one another's fingers.

"Now, you may kiss the bride!" Xavier leant down, grabbing my chin softly. I grabbed his face, standing on my very tip toes so I could reach him. He then pressed his soft, plump lips to mine. My heart fluttered as our lips moved in synch, smiling against his mouth when I heard the pack hollering in joy.

I pulled back, resting my forehead against his. He smiled softly at me, pressing a kiss to my forehead- his lips lingering for just a moment. I giddily laughed at the women and girls who "awed" in the background,

We then walked down the luscious aisle together, members wolf-whistling and clapping at us. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and I finally felt at peace with myself. I smiled at Charlotte as she held Lillian, who looked beautiful in her dark red gown that made her eyes look incredible. She smiled and waved at me in returned, her eyes filled with love.

I then through the bouquet back, squealing as Xavier swiftly lifted me into his arms, peppering kisses onto each inch of my face.

This was happiness.

Xavier

       I watched as my breathtaking mate walked down the aisle, a smile crossing her pink lips. Her long, blonde locks were down in soft waves that made me want to wrap my fingers around. Her dress was a long, shimmering material that made her curves stand out. I had to calm my wolf down while looking at this magnificent women I call mine.

She carefully walked up the few steps so she could reach me. I instantly grabbed her tiny hands after she set down the bouquet, rubbing small yet soothing circles on her thumb. "We have gathered here today to join the beloved Alpha Xavier Black, and Luna Lacey Sanders together in marriage. Alpha Black, please repeat your vows." The priest said, looking at each of us.

"Lacey Alexandria Sanders.. I cannot begin to describe why I love you. You've changed me so much, and I will never stop loving you. You gave me strength, and love, and empathy. You made me understand situations more. Your intelligence and never ending strength never fails to baffle me. Your beauty makes me weak at the knees, and the way you love me makes me feel an indescribable feeling. I love you, my beautiful mate." I said truthfully, my heart soar when I saw a small tear stream down her face. I wiped it away with my thumb, holding her face in my hands.

"Xavier Michael Black, you have given me so much hope. Without you, I don't know where I'd be. You make me feel beautiful, appreciated and worth it. Everyday when I wake up next to you, I feel more and more thankful. I love everything about you, and I will never stop supporting you, and loving you. You are my everything." She said quietly, before squeezing my hand. I was so, so lucky to have her. She's mine, all mine.

"Ms. Sanders, do you take Xavier Black to be your beloved husband for as long as you live?" The priest questioned. "I do." She said, a grin crossing her lips.

"And Mr. Black, do you take Lacey Sanders to be your beloved wife for as long as you may live?" He asked again. "I do." I replied, watching with adoration as Lacey's emerald eyes lit up with happiness, we each then slipped the golden bands onto one another's fingers.

"Now, you may kiss the bride!" He stated. I grabbed Lacey's chin gently with my hands, leaning my head down so I could feel her lips against mine. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I lowered my hands to her waist, loving the vanilla taste of her soft lips.

Lacey pulled back, resting her forehead against mine with a huge smile before we made our way down the aisle. I glanced over at Charlotte who held my beautiful daughter, pride filling my veins. I then lifted her bridle style in my arms, a cute squeal along with a laugh leaving her plump lips I had just kissed moments before.

---
One morreeee chapter holy!! Oh BTW if any of yall leave rude comments on how I'm "rushing this book" then think again hunny. This book has 49 SECTIONS TO IT. 49. No mean comments!! I'll just delete them. For all the nice comments, thank you so much! Love you all :) oh and sorry if I messed anything up with the whole wedding scene, I've never been to one so I just guessed :P

-Corinne