epilogue <3

For all y'all asking, the bitch who kidnapped Charlotte and Lacey was just a girl named Anna who was obsessed over Xavier in high school. I mean, what's a werewolf fiction without a crazy jealous girl? Hehe love you all, and enjoy!!

Xavier

    I happily watched Lacey bathed Lillian, both giggling as the strawberry scented bubbles went everywhere. Lacey's smile was bigger than I had ever seen, and her bright green eyes lit up with joy.

Lillian was now four years old, and smarter than any child I have ever met. She had a beautiful head of golden blonde ringlets, and her eyes sparkled just like Lacey's.

Now, Lacey was pregnant with our second child. We discovered it was a boy, and we were ecstatic. His name will be Ryan, we decided.

Lillian was overjoyed with the fact that she would have a little brother, too. Everyday she would press her small hand to Lacey's stomach, and talk to him. She couldn't go to sleep without telling him that she loved him. I know that once she grows up and finds her mate, she will be one of the most incredible, strongest Luna's out there.

About ten minutes later, Lacey lifted our daughter out of the tub, wrapping a fluffy yellow towel around her tiny body. I laughed while she complained from the cold air, immediately placing a thumb in her mouth.

We both proceeded to dress her in a princess Ariel nightgown, before lying her in the small bed with the light pink blankie that Bryce had given to her once she was born.

"Mm, I'm tired." Lacey yawned, covering a hand over her mouth. I gently lifted her up into my arms like I always do, laying her down on the bed before cuddling next to her.

She snuggled into my chest deeper, breathing in my scent while I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

I rubbed circles onto her back while she relaxed her tense muscles, her body still pressed to mine.  "Xavier?" She asked, looking up at me.

I nodded, brushing a blonde lock away from her face. "I love you so much." She said, her eyes fluttering close. My heart melted, and I placed a hand on her face.

"I love you, forever."

---
This is.. Okay this is seriously so hard to end. So, so so hard. I love you guys more than anything, and I'm so sorry to say that there will not be a sequel. I'm writing more werewolf fictions, however. So keep and eye out:) thank you so much for going with me on the incredible journey, I have gained so many loving and thoughtful supporters from this book. I love writing so much, so thank you for making me love it even more. I love you all times a million,
Corinne <3