chapter 27/28

Xavier

I fluttered my eyes open, only to see no Lacey I was cuddling with just hours before. My heart dropped, but I instantly felt a weight life off my shoulders when I smelled her in the bathroom.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright lights turned on in our room. I walked into the bathroom without knocking, only to find Lacey in the bath tub- her head of blonde curls resting against the side of it.

She peeled her beautiful green eyes open, and her face tinted pink once she noticed me. I took in her curvy figure- my eyes turning black in lust once I saw that she was laying in the warm water, yet unfortunately her chest and everything lower was covered in bubbles.

I removed my shirt, smirking when Lacey stared at my naked torso. I took off the rest of my clothing played with her small hands nervously. Saying that my wolf and I were, "excited" was an understatement.

I laid in the hot water, instantly pulling Lacey's smaller body towards my. My hands were wrapped around her bare stomach, and it took everything for me not to take her right then and there.

She easily rested her head against my chest, a purr erupting from my chest at the comforting feeling. My beautiful mate turned over, making me growl for the umpteenth time when her sex rubbed against my lower abdomen.

Lacey grabbed my face softly, peppering kisses lightly against my jaw. I basked in the feeling of her soft lips on my skin. She then squirted some shampoo into her tiny hands, lathering the product before rubbing it through my thick hair.

She then repeated the same thing with conditioner, making my wolf purr everytime she massaged my scalp. I couldn't help it, it felt incredible. A small smile sat on Lacey's baby pink lips, making my heart melt. It was insane the effect she had on me.

I then returned the favour gladly, running my hands through her long silk like locks. She closed her eyes in pleasure, and I admired how her long dark- blonde eyelashes brushed against her cheekbones like I had always.

I then rinsed off her hair along with mine, enjoying the peaceful silence along with the feeling of her skin against mine.

"Lacey?" I asked, cuddling her towards my chest again. She nodded and let out an adorable hum while looking up at me with big eyes.

"I know you're upset, and stressed. Please, don't push me away. It hurts so much. You have to know that I'm here to protect you, and love you. Baby, I'm here for you, okay? I wouldn't do this if I didn't love you." I said, my heart tugging at the thought of my baby being in pain.

"Y-you love me?" Lacey asked, her mouth agape.

Of course I loved her. She was all I cared about, truly. I looked at her strangely before chuckling, and continuing.

"Of course I love you, princess. I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you." I said truthfully. I was completely, utterly in love with Lacey- yet I didn't deserve her at all.

She was kind, comforting, and loving. I was cold, hard, and cruel. She was too good for me, I had always known. But I loved her, so much. And I wasn't afraid of admitting it. She smiled shyly, before pressing her forehead against mine.

Lacey pressed her lips to mine for a brief second, clutching my shoulders. "I love you too." She said, her eyes filling with happiness. My wolf howled in joy, and I restricted the urge to let out a small first pump.

I then kissed her lips like she had done to me just moments before, nipping at her plump bottom lip playfully. My wolf was trying to calm down, but it was getting harder and harder by the second. Especially since her perfect little body was moving against mine in unholy ways. However, Lacey was far too innocent to know what she was doing to me.

I ran my hands up and down her soft skin, stopping just beneath her breasts as hard as it was. Her breath hitched and she let out a soft moan, making me even more aroused.

I hesitantly moved my hands up her chest this time, making sure my movements were gentle and slow, so that if she wanted me to ever stop I still had my control intact.

The perky mounds on her chest felt like silk against my calloused hands, and I shivered when my hands brushed against her pink nubs, hardening at my touch. I resisted the urge to take one in my mouth so I could feel more of her.

Lacey arched her back, rubbing her plump bum against my erection. I growled lowly before nipping at her ear. Small moans kept escaping from Lacey's lips, and each time this happened it was getting harder not to take her right then and there.

Not being able to take it anymore, I pulled Lacey's bare body into my arms- lifting her out of the tub. She gasped at the sudden movement before getting a towel to cover herself up. I growled, before taking the towel gently from her hands.

She blushed when I lifted her in my arms yet again, her aroused sex rubbing against me, along with her chest pressing against my chest as she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

I laid her on our bed gently, pinning her arms down. Her blonde, still slightly damp curls were splayed against the white sheets. Her skin was still tinted pink from the warm water we were just bathing in, and her eyes were glowing with lust.

She looked like an angel, no, she was an angel. My angel.

I ran my hands down her silky skin, focusing on the beautiful curves and dips of her skin. She pulled me closer, and pressed her lips against mine. Our tongues fought for dominance. She tasted incredible, and I couldn't get enough.

I growled, feeling my wolf start to take over. Lacey cried out on pleasure, clutching at my broad shoulders even tighter when I found the spot on her neck.

She jolted when I kissed the place I had marked lightly, and screwed her eyes shut at the feeling. "Lacey, we need to stop now, or else I'll lose control." I growled out, my voice strained. I needed her, now,

"You don't have to stop, Xavier. I'm r-ready." She said shyly, trailing a hand down my face.

---
Next chapter is the sex scene omg ;)) 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter! by the way thank you for 12k reads, that's insane.
Love you,
~Corinne