Chapter 11

Blessing POV

Typing away on my computer the speaker in my room turns on.

"Ms. Blessing"

"Yea" I say not taking my eyes off my computer.

"You have a visitor."

I roll my eyes. Who could bother me at this time. I have so much to get done in such little time.

"Send them in" I sigh.

I continue to type up a paper on Taylor Swift and this whole surgery she had; adding some little lies here and there so that she looks good.

"You look sexy when you're focused"

I look up at Taylor leaning against my door with his hands in his pockets, smiling. I smile back; immediately standing up and walking around my desk and over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"I just missed you and wanted to come see what its like at your job...what exactly is your job?" He chuckles

"Well..Im a publicist so I make people like you look good in the public eye." I smile walking back over to my desk.

"Ahh so are you like the head?"

"Yup Im the big boss around here?" I state

"Not in the bedroom you aren't." He smirks and I start blushing.

"Shut up" I mumble.

"So wanna grab some lunch on your break?" He asks

"Ugh I cant. Im stocked with work. I have at least 4 more papers to do on different people, a meeting on that one direction situation, and then I have to pick Vicky up since Mel cant-"

"Who's Mel and Vicky." He asks confused.

"Shit we aren't even dating yet and I already told you my life story. " I mumble to myself.

"Um Vicky is Victoria and she is basically my friends daughter. My friend is Melody. I live with her and her daughter cause she's a single mother who's not really...stable." I explain and he nods.

"Well maybe tomorrow we can go out?"he says with glints of hope in his eyes.

"Yea Id like that." I smile and he nods almost out the door.

"By the way..Im glad you said yet." He winks and walks out.

I just smile to myself.

Melody POV

I slowly pull myself out of bed and internally groan from the pain between my thighs. I could almost feel myself close to tears. Fuck. You. Jason. I step into my bathroom and do all my business. Walking out I stop in front of the mirror and look at myself.

My hair was dry and its starting to fade back into its original color of deep brown. I had pale skin and my nails looked hideous. I looked hideous.

"Look at you...I don't even know who you are anymore. We had a plan..to kill Vincent Yale. This time tomorrow he would have been long gone...yet now you're being a sex slave to protect him? I don't even know who you are anymore. I don't want to feel these emotions. I just want to continue to hate him..but he's making it so hard."

I wipe away the tears that fell and walk back into my bedroom and fall onto the bed. I don't even know what Im doing with myself anymore. I miss work :( .

Hearing the vibration hit the table I pick up my phone and see a text from Vince.

V- dress comfy and you will need a bathing suit just saying. C u in an hour love. ;)