Chapter 18

Melody POV

"Princess I don't know why you even try changing my mind when we both know that its not gonna happen although I do applaud your confidence." Jason smirks holding his hand out as I hand him a beer off his table.

"Come on Jason my daughter isn't in the best cond-"

"Because you were careless and allowed her to get a hold of my weed." He snaps before drinking.

"Thats gonna be another 100 by the way" he adds

"You already took all my money!"

"Oh please. You have a huge job.
You'll get it all back within two months."he shrugs

"As of right now I dont even have one! Its too busy being taken away by that bitch Brice." I mumble the last part and Jason sits up a little.

"Maybe I can satisfy you one way. Ill take care of your little problem at work. You'll have your job back after we leave tomorrow."he states

"I dont even wanna know what you mean by handling." I shudder as he chuckles.

"Alright get out. I got a session in about an hour. I need to sexify myself." He states standing up and I look at him disgusted before walking out of the old house; feeling defeated.

As I get in my car, my phone rings and its Vince. Maybe I should pick it up since Ive basically been avoiding all of his texts and calls.

"Hello." I say pulling out of the woods and entering the road again.

"Babe why haven't you been picking up." He asks worriedly but I could sense the aggravation in his voice.

"I was just trying to think....that fight just stressed me out." I explain

"Well are you ok?"

"Yea...just peachy." How am I gonna tell him Im leaving tomorrow...how am I gonna tell Blessing...or Vicky if I ever get to see her again.

Aww I miss my baby.

"MEL HELLOOO"

"Wha-what, what were you saying?" I ask snapping out of my thoughts.

"I said when did you go see Vicky and why didn't you tell me?" He asks

I furrow my brows in confusion, "what..I never went to see Vicky! I thought we weren't allowed!"

I start driving down the highway.

"The doc called saying that he's grateful you could go. He left a message."he explains and my grip on the wheel tightens.

"That Bitch."