Chapter 2

Melody POV
I look at my reflection in my full length mirror as I fix the waist part of my short black dress. It Stopped right above my knees and was tight fitting. The sleeves were short and the dress had a thin pick waist belt finishing it off. I fixed my curled hair and turned to look at myself again; seeing Blessings reflection as she leaned against the door frame.

"Todays the day" i sigh

"You ready for this. You haven't seen him in person for 5 years." Blessing says.

"Im ready" I state.

I turn and face her as she slips on a pair of my red heels, matching her black pencil skirt and red blouse tucked in. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she looked flawless.

"You look really good" i say

"So do you..enough to make Vincent see what hes missed" Blessing smirks and I laugh.

I walk down stairs with blessing behind me and I go into the living room.

"Good morning sweetie" I kiss Vicky head as she eats her cereal on the floor while watching Spongebob.

She smiles up at me and looks back at the Tv. Blessing comes into the living room with Vicky back pack and I take it from her.

"Ok ill see you in a bit" She says and I nod; giving her a hug and then she kisses Vicky's head before leaving for work.

See Blessing is the opposite of me. While I work withTMZ to make celebs look bad..she works with ET; making celebs look good. She is amazing at her job and thats why I try to work ten times harder.

"Lets go Vicky" I say; shutting the Tv off as she goes to put her bowl in the sink.

She comes back and sits on the couch and I put her pink converses on to match her pink skirt and white shirt. Her hair was left out naturally curly.

"Mommy did you pack my lunch" she asks

"Shi- poop...no ill buy you Mccdonalds-"

My phone interrupts me and I answer it.

"I packed Vicks lunch cause I thought you would probably forget." Blessing says into the phone and I thank her before hanging up.

"Never mind..auntie Blessing packed you lunch. lets go" I say pushing out the door. I have to be at work in 20 minutes.

She hops into the back seat and i strap her in her car seat before getting in the drivers side and starting the car. I pull out of the lot; waving to Ms. Joney our neighbor next door.

I pull up to Vickys school and see the teacher at the door waiting for all the students. Unstrapping Vicky from her seat; I take her out of the car and we walk towards her teacher but before we reach her Vicky asks me a question i hate.

"Mommy...when is daddy gonna come back from vacation."

"..S-soon baby...soon" I whisper and smile when we approach her teacher Ms. King.

"Have a good day at school. Auntie is gonna come pick you up ok" I say and she nods.

I kiss her head before she runs inside and I walk back to my car. I sit in the drivers seat and wipe away some tears and make my way to work.

I storm into the office with determination as I grab my coffee from Nicki and make my way to my office with her following.

"Talk to me" I say sternly; opening my lap top.

"Well we have some stories on Bieber about some porn involvement, Chris going to Jail, Rihanna being a jealous ex, Miley being a slut, and The presidents daughter rumored to be pregnant." she reads off her clip board.

"Go through with the president story..thats a must and go through with Rihanna and Miley..Bieber wouldn't take that porn shit so thats a waste and chris has been in jail too many times for anyone to care." i say not looking at her as I click the internet icon.

"Yes Ms. Villegas" She rushes out of the room.

I complete some updates on the website and then open another browser. I type in Vince's name and and an article pops up.

Vincent Andrews is here! The 25 year old young actor was scene arriving at the LAX airport with his entourage. He is rumored to be staying at the Hilton hotel and his stay will be much appreciated over the next two months as he visits high schools to teach the drama departments and also advertises his new movie coming out.

I roll my eyes and click out of the article and then i shut my lap top as my phone buzzes. I check it to see that I have a text.

B-Its time. hes here.

I smile. Its time to break a heart.