Chapter 14

-3 days later-

Blessing POV
Saturdays. I love them so fucking much. No work at all and I get a break from the diva Miss Angel. Shes been calling my phone non stop the past few days even though she said she would find someone else to do the job.

Vicky is out at a friends birthday party and Mel is..well I don't know actually. That night she came back from her date with Vince, I saw her sneak out two hours later. Shes been MIA the past few days and a little off. She barely even talks to me or Vicky.

She went out last night again too and she still isn't back. Ive tried talking to her but it just ends in an argument or she just doesn't talk to me. Taylor on the other hand always talks to me and Im starting to think he is a little obsessed. I don't know if I still want this relationship with him.

I shake my head of all these thoughts and drive out to hang with Taylor at his house.

I pull up to the house and walk inside using my own key he gave me.

"TAYLOR!" I yell and walk into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and pull out some lemonade.

Pouring my self a glass, Taylor comes down in just a towel. Oh my gosh. Maybe I do wanna be with him.

"O-oh babe hey. I didn't know you were coming." He smiles nervously.

Whats he up to.

"Yea I thought we could hang out. Its my day off." I shrug.

"Oh ok just let me go put some clothes on." He states

"I dont mind what you're in right now" I smirk as he chuckles walking off.

Man I gotta wash my hands. They're so sticky from when I helped Vicky make a card for her friend.

I place my drink on the counter and walk upstairs and too the bathroom. I hear the shower and furrow my brows.

"Babe are you showering?" I ask through the door.

No answer.

I enter smirking and I peel off my clothes as I hop into the shower. Its so steamy in here. I wrap my arms around his torso and put my naked body close to his.

"You feel so buff babe. Must have been working out." I giggle.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I quickly get off and hop out of the shower as I wrap a towel that was siting on the seat around myself.

The bathroom door opens and Taylor bust in looking freaked while another...man gets out of the shower.

"What the fuck I thought it was you Taylor?" I say

"Babe..you have a hoe in your house." The guy gets out and wraps a towel around his waist.

He shoves past me and kisses Taylor before walking out of the bathroom.

I look at Taylor pissed the fuck off.

"I-I can ex-"

"ITS ONE THING TO CHEAT OB ME...BUT TO CHEAT ON ME WITH A BOY!" I yell and he raises his hands up in defense.

"Blessing Im sorry I-"

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON AND ARE YOU GAY OR STRAIGHT OR BI-"

"Im gay but everyone thinks im straight and I-"

"Oh my gosh..I was just your COVER UP."

"IM SORRY" he cries.

"WERE YOU JUST FAKING IT ALL."