Of Nightmares and Kittens

Please comment!

**Era Damon White

Era was going to explode if he didn't find a way to release the magic. He'd become a bomb of pure energy, and likely would cause such a massive reaction that all life on Earth would be decimated. He had to fix this, fast, or he and everyone else on this planet were going to die in the next thirty seconds.

Thinking quickly, Era went over the plans he'd made to go forward. The Dursleys, a wand, Gringotts, a club, books, school. . .

Suddenly, an idea flashed into his head. It might work, and he really had no time to think it through.

As fast as he could, Era opened another mindscape separate from the one containing the Dursleys. He let all the magic that had built up inside of him to agonizingly high levels gush out of him and into his wish. 

Forcing a cap onto the faucet that was his magic, he used all of his might in an attempt to close it. The pressure was far too great, so at first, all that happened was that the opening became partially blocked.

He continued, his entire will put behind this singular task, all of his effort going into stopping the flow of magic, until at last the cap slowly crept over the opening more. 

The magic being released started tapering slightly, as there was less space for it to come through, and with one last mighty heave, Era got the cap over the opening enough to screw it on tightly, his magic once again secure. 

The lesson here must be to always take from the top. Era thought.

Worried, as he hadn't exactly been thinking clearly or carefully when he'd made his wish, Era went to survey his secondary mindscape. He swallowed back his discomfort, as he didn't truly know what was awaiting him, and forced himself to continue.

He'd wished to have what he needed to start his club.

The scape was filled with construction materials, construction vehicles, bar furniture, a disco ball, a disassembled state of the art kitchen, a bar setup, what appeared to be pool forming materials, a large supply of both very high quality and low quality alcohol, and also. . . 

He couldn't say it. 

The wish truly had given him everything necessary to set up his club.

The mindscape was populated by roughly thirty Ineas.

An Inea is a magically constructed creature. They are built to look however their creator wishes them to or to fit whatever form they can best perform their duty in. 

In the magical world, Ineas have no rights at all. They are literally slaves to their maker, even though their creator could wish them to be fully functional, independently thinking creatures with personalities and wills of their own. They could basically become people, but still they were given no rights.

Era was horrified to have made Ineas. He knew what it was like to be a slave, and he hated himself for being these poor creatures into a world where they were forced to be enslaved.

Ineas can only be created by massively powerful wizards, so there were very few in existence, and fewer still because unless a creator wills an Inea to live past their death and casts a blessing on them, they simply cease to exist at the death of their creator.

In the world today, there are only five Ineas alive, and all of which were in service to powerful wizard houses. The Lestranges had two, The Greengrasses had one, the Notts had one, and the Bones family was owner to the last.

No person alive currently has been recorded as making and Inea, and Era was almost entirely sure there was only one other person living capable of making an Inea. That person was insane though, and Era doubted he'd ever create one anyways. The man was likely split into far too many pieces to support an Inea, but had he been whole, he could have.