Wrongly Framed

A/N: Okay, this is a very important milestone for me. Fifty chapters y'all. If anyone wants me to do a word count, 1-49 is 110,830 words. Also, I just want to say thank you for all being so nice.

Harry Potter**

Filch pushed Harry roughly into the seat in front of his desk and said, "You're in a lot of trouble. Dungbombs in the library, the entry hall, and you even had the nerve to put them in Mrs. Norris's bed! You won't get away with it, I just caught you red handed!"

"But sir, I don't have any dungbombs! I don't even know who Mrs. Norris is!"

"Oh, you're a tricky one aren't you. You don't have any dungbombs because you put them in my Mrs. Norris's cat bed! I caught you fleeing the scene!"

"No I wasn't!"

"So you admit you put the dungbombs in her bed!"

"I did not," Harry said, the very picture of shocked innocence.

"I see right through that face! You did it! If I had my way, you'd be strung up with manacles around your ankles from the ceiling. But, since I don't, you'll have a detention. Tomorrow night."

"But I didn't do anything sir," Harry said, false tears brimming in his eyes and lips trembling.

"If that's how you're going to be, you'll be having your detention with Professor Snape," Filch said nastily, grinning beneath his oily mat of hair with crooked yellow teeth.

"But-"

"Say another word about your so-called innocence and you'll have two detentions!"

Harry sighed and gave up trying to get out of detention. The other man was clearly demented, and the silver lining was if he'd been putting stink bombs into the dratted cat's bed he hadn't been stealing the Sorcerer's Stone.

"I already have a detention tomorrow night," Harry said, because he did.

Since today was Friday, that made tomorrow Saturday, the day he had detention with Severus.

"Then on Sunday night! Now get out of my office you nasty little brat!"

Harry did as ordered and scampered from the room.

___

Saturday Night. . .

___

Harry trudged his way down to the dungeons, feeling the weight of everything pressing down on him. What was Severus going to do during his detention? Would he be cruel to Harry as James Sr. had been to him, or would he entirely ignore Harry's presence?

His arm felt like lead as he slowly raised it and knocked three times on the heavy black door that led to the Potion's classroom.

"Enter!" Severus barked.

With his head down, Harry entered the room and walked up to stand before the desk where the professor was seated.

"For your detention, you're to clean every cauldron in the school by hand with no magic. You'll work until you've completed the task, until breakfast starts. Then you'll continue tomorrow in detention if you haven't finished by then."

"What about the cauldrons the house elves use, or the other teachers? Am I expected to clean your personal cauldrons as well?" Harry inquired innocently, knowing that Severus wouldn't be able to let him clean the other teacher's cauldrons because they were private property.

"All the cauldrons I tell you to clean, you will clean. I expect them to be perfectly scoured, no residue remaining to muck up the next brew. You start now, with those cauldrons over there," Severus said, eyes still on the sheet of paper he was writing on, but his left hand pointing to the left side of the room where an impossibly large heap of disgusting looking cauldron's sat.