Invitations Extended

**Era Damon White

Over the course of the next week, Era continued to get his affairs in order. He constructed the club in a small building on the property at the edge of the main town. The area was very small, but he thought it large enough to constitute as a town anyway. 

Using his magic, he'd made the inside of the building a great deal larger than the outside. During this construction, he'd been sure to use his wand as his mother'd recommended, and was pleased to find her suggestion worked. No pain, lights bursting from his body, passing out, or being poisoned by a magic concentration too high for his body to handle. 

All parts of the club were properly prepared, a large state of the art kitchen, a restaurant for those who wished to have a more formal sit-down meal, a bar, booth seating for more casual eating or just sitting, a dance floor, he'd made private rooms too, some set up for business meetings, as hotel suites, and also different gambling rooms. 

At one point, he'd let his mind wander away from him, and had accidentally made pools that were different temperatures, one frigid, one comfortable, and one at hot tub standards. Saunas, spa treatment rooms, an atrium filled with what felt to him like every plant in existence (including the illegal and magical ones), and a room that must have been one of the largest terrariums in the world, and designed specifically for snakes. He'd charmed it so that a large section would build itself to best fit the needs of any kind of snake that entered the room, and the new areas would stay even after the snake had left. There were only four different sections so far, but he thought the number would grow soon enough.

He had also added in an area modeled after a casino design from the muggle world where they had a sort of mall inside the other building. He figured that he could offer to rent out the shopfronts to those who had trouble purchasing property or getting clients due to their species classifications. Well, really just to anyone who wanted a storefront.

After the ramifications of the mall idea had hit him, he'd come to the conclusion that the club would better serve as a place that was open around the clock rather than just a nightclub. If there were shops opening that did well, more creatures might come to shop here so that prices weren't jacked up on them due to their classification. Also, with a great many things, Era was very willing to disregard the law, so a lot of contraband could be sold freely within these walls. After all, it was on his private property, and ministry officials who weren't dark wouldn't be able to get in. There were some things he wouldn't allow, but only those things he thought were very harmful.

All of those areas were ones that clients could come to, but he also made some other spaces. There was a staff room with food, drinks, a television, comfortable seating, magazines and some books, another room with never-full lockers for employees where the lockers could have anything put into them and never run out of space, offices for him, people in management positions, a room for official information for the club, a few high security rooms that creatures who got out of control could be put in, stock rooms, and a private library for himself.

Era had also made a portal from the closet of the store to a door he'd placed at the end of a hallway in the club. The hall didn't really have a useful purpose, but he liked the aesthetic of people having to walk down the hall, check in with the bouncer, get an identity concealing mask, and then get enveloped into the nightclub's ambiance. Of course, if a person had merely come to shop in the mall section, the bouncer would direct them there immediately rather than  make them go through the club. 

Everything created had a very sleek, modern design. All of the wood was dark, in the nightclub area the lights were dim, and the surroundings were peaceful. Era was sure the overall peace of the place would disappear when music entered the equation, and maybe if he used the features to change the colors of the lights.