Dursleys' End

**Harry Potter

Harry entered his original mindscape. The Dursleys all hung suspended in their chains as he'd left them, the heavy black links not even having left marks in their skin, as that had not been his intention.

They were currently thirty feet off the floor, and Harry looked at the still incredibly fat bodies of his cousin and uncle. He had wished them to remain frozen as time moved past them, so the days of not eating, drinking, or sleeping had no visible effect on them. His aunt was just the same.

He'd come back to the mindscape now because he'd felt that the memories had ended, and he had come to end this. Over the time he'd been gone, he realized that revenge wasn't going to heal him. They had done horrible things to him, and they were horrible people. They certainly deserved what they'd gotten, but Harry didn't find himself any better because of their pain.

The change he'd gone through when he'd gotten his magic back had left him completely altered. It was now that he realized his pain wasn't affecting his life in a way that could be fixed. He'd always despise and wish the Durlseys dead, always hope that one day they'll understand, but he didn't see himself as the same Harry anymore.

He was in his Harry glamour once again, messy black hair sticking out everywhere, dull green eyes in a too-thin still gaunt looking face, with a far too scrawny malnourished body. This body, he knew, would have been pretty cute if it hadn't been so mistreated. He'd have been one of those kids older women seemed to be unable to help themselves from pinching his face and ruffling his hair. Due to the Dursleys, this body had instead developed into a sickly, nearly creepy wisp of a child. He could probably pass for five years old if one didn't look into his face. If one saw his face, they also saw his eyes, which held far more in them than any five year old's ever could.

All the injuries incurred during the memories that he'd forced to happen to the Durleys' bodies were now gone, as they'd disappeared with the ending of his memory cycle. The three currently were in an unconscious state, and this was so Harry could decide what to do next. 

Originally, the plan had been to torture them until he felt some sort of shift in his anger, until he didn't feel the furious pain he did every time he remembered them. Then, he would have killed them by tearing them to shreds and scattered their remains across different worlds.

Now though, now he knew he'd always feel that fury, that hatred, the pain he'd feel at the thought of those actions being done to anyone. It no longer felt as if it had been done to him, he'd changed too much, become a different person, and anyways, he didn't want to become a person like that. He didn't want to become as evil as the Dursleys themselves. It was not right to hurt someone else to make yourself feel better, and Harry was entirely sure that he wouldn't feel better for it anyway.

They couldn't live though. Those horrible, nasty, treacherous, vile, evil, creatures couldn't live. 

Harry was going to kill them.

With the ease of practice, he woke the Dursleys from their sleep with the briefest pass of magic.

"Hello," Harry said, in a quiet voice, calm and surprisingly beautiful to the ears. He had never before realized what a nice voice he had. Maybe he could try to sing later?

The Dursleys were looking at him with slightly crazed, terror-filled eyes. They didn't respond to his greeting, and Harry doubted they were capable of any coherent words.

"Do you understand?" He inquired in a still soft, honeyed sounding voice of a young child, "Do you understand what you have put me through? What you did to a child?"

Harry flitted through all three of his relatives minds, and was repulsed at what he found. It was too horrible to dwell over, but he couldn't help his temper that had soared even higher when certain things were revealed to him.