Meet Me

A/N: I totally forgot to ask before, how do y'all feel about his new name? And I guess the story so far? Sorry about how confusing it is though. . . 

I say this little box that said, "Your story is so close to being eligible for the 2022 Wattys!" and I got kind of excited, cause I thought it would be cool to have more people read my fanfic, but it requires the story to be finished, so I was like, 'not a chance in hell bro'

And as ever, thanks for reading and I love comments!

Ambrose Jaxon White**

"Okay sweetheart, I'm going to go see Lucius now. I have to explain the whole, you know, Ambrose situation to him."

"That's probably for the best," Tom said, brushing a kiss on Ambrose hand which was in the grasp of his own, "Especially since if you don't tell him immediately, he might get a letter from Gringotts saying that Era is dead. You said you'd officially mated with him, right? And you know Gringotts is very efficient, so you better get there quick."

"That's the plan. Thank you for being so wonderful and understanding. I'm also going to, if you are comfortable with it, introduce you and Lucius. You two are mates as well, and it'll be good to be more strongly bonded."

"Are you sure he'll be alright with me? You- You said before that he knows I used to be Voldemort. I- I just don't see how he wouldn't immediately hate me," Tom said, voice breaking and looking on the verge of tears again.

"Of course he'll be alright with you! I already explained the situation, and he's looking forward to getting to know you better."

"I know you said that, but I can't help but worry."

"Hey," Ambrose said, facing Tom, "Look at me. I've told you how much Lucius wants to meet you. Do you think I'm lying?"

"No, but-"

"Tom," he said, laying a gentle kiss over his mate's lips to stop the protestation, "He's going to love you."

Plucking at the soft white cotton of his pajama pants with his free fingers, Tom nodded, still anxious.

"I'll see you soon," Ambrose said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, he apparated to Lucius' house, perhaps two hours since he'd been there last owing to Athena's Timepiece, which was now a part of him.

___

"You're back soon," Lucius said, smiling widely as Ambrose came in, "And is it just my imagination, or have you gotten taller?"

Ambrose winced slightly, saying, "About that. . ."

___

"Dead? Literally dead? Oh my god, are you alright? Why did you die?"

___

"Ambrose. Hmmm. The Greek word for 'immortal'. How'd you get that for a name?" Lucius asked.

"I chose it."

"Well, I suppose it is fitting, considering the situation."

___

"Wait, you died, not knowing you'd be able to come back, for someone you don't even know? You are such a blockhead!"

Slap!

"Ouch! Damn, that's the second time today. You've got one hell of a swing though. And it's the same cheek that Tom slapped too."

"Well, I am glad you got him back into his own body. But I really question your method for dealing with Quirrel's situation. It was far to risky. If you dare to do something like that again, I'll make you wish you were dead."