The Ineas' New Home

**Era Damon White

The rest of the process went smoothly, with nothing being either notably interesting or amiss. The transaction went well, the goblins were surprised at the money already in his vault, and Quicksnap gave him the equivalent of a wizarding checkbook along with an official ring that marked him as Prince of Natural Life to be used as his signature on the slips. 

It turned out he was meant to have gotten them before he left the bank earlier but in all the chaos it'd been forgotten about. Era hadn't even known there was a ring for his princeship, and apparently there hadn't been until the goblins sent to the forges to get one made. It was like the house rings that great houses had for their members, but instead of a house crest, his ring was marked with a white thestral.

It was a thick silver band that rested on the middle finger of his right hand as was customary. Era had already worked it into his glamour castings so that it would not appear on Harry Potter's finger and was looking forward to the ease he now had with his money. Just a quick scribble and a push of his ring instead of calling gold from the air. Okay, so it wasn't really easier, but it didn't require any magic and would make large transactions easier to place.

Era's new property was anchored in southern England, and because of its being magical, it was folded into the world so that no muggles knew about it. The large piece of land it rested on was still present, but no nonmagical eye would be able to see it, and only magical eyes that had been granted his permission would be able to view it as well.

He had privacy and space, along with an anchoring spot near Hogwarts. The physical location meant little to him though, as there would likely never come a time when he moved between his own land and that of the muggles by dint of his own two feet.

It was far simpler to apparate where he wished to be, not to mention faster. The location also would not matter to the Ineas, he suspected, because the ones with magic  could learn to apparate and they always would have accessibility to the floo network. 

He knew that the property was keyed in so any fireplace on it could be flooed from, and only those with permission from the land owner could travel through to the land. Era had been sure to clear up that he didn't have to individually grant permission to everyone, and that magic would simply know if he allowed the person traveling access. 

He didn't wish to go through everyone individually allowed on his property every time an Inea wanted a delivery. Most things weren't delivered by people of course, but still. Also, spying owls sometimes were sent through the floo by cruel wizards who didn't care about possible damage done to them.

Once back at Privett Drive, he immediately entered his secondary mindscape and told the Ineas what he'd done, sharing the memories he'd gotten from the pensieve with them. They seemed to like the property, or at least none of them hated it. There were no exclamations of disgust or sighs of disappointment, and none spoke against the space he'd purchased.

He didn't think that any of them would be objecting to his intent of moving them there tonight, especially after he constructed their homes to suit each of their personal preferences. 

Era was also willing to reconfigure the land so that if they so desired, they could be surrounded by whatever they wanted. He knew some species only thrived in very specified living conditions, and it was his job to provide the best environment possible for all the Ineas that were his responsibility.

For certain, Era knew that vampires needed to be near forested areas to feel comfortable, it was something inherent to them that had stayed with the species even as they evolved. The elves would need sunny areas, likely warm meadowy areas that had lots of wildlife to soothe their cores, because elves were deeply connected to the nature surrounding them.