Merchant's Sector

Ambrose Jaxon White**

About fifteen minutes later, Ambrose knocked on the door. He knew it was rude to intrude on their first meeting, but he felt he needed to be with them.

"Come in!"

The door easily swung open, and Ambrose looked at the two cuddled together on a couch. He walked over and said, "Do you mind?" waiting to get the 'OK' before sitting with them.

It was cozy, the three of them sitting together, and Ambrose wrapped an arm around his mate's shoulders.

"So, Era- Oh, sorry, Ambrose. Gods, that so confusing."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting too."

"I'm going to third that. I mean, you look exactly the same as you did as Era, just like you had a magic induced growth spurt. It's not even unheard of for someone our age to have one, both of us being physically barely over twenty," Tom said.

"I don't understand why you changed your name, really," Lucius said.

Ambrose furrowed his brows, "I did it because I was told to choose a name."

"Then why didn't you choose Era again?" Lucius asked.

"Well, because I knew I would change physically and be slightly different internally, though I suppose since I became my own magical twin, I didn't actually change internally."

Tom sighed gustily and dropped his head on Ambrose's chest, closing his eyes. It wasn't difficult for Ambrose to see that they were making good points, and if he were to go back in time with this knowledge, he'd change it, but since when you go back in time you literally go back with your body, he'd have to talk to himself. According to every book he'd read on time travel, when a wizard saw another version of themselves, they died, so it wasn't even an option to tell himself to choose the same name.

"Okay, I do you your point, but I just didn't think about it at the time. As you might imagine, I was pretty overwhelmed."

"We're not mad at you!" Lucius was quick to pipe up, "It's just a bit confusing is all."

Just then, an owl came into the room and dropped a sealed envelope onto Lucius's lap. 

"Oh, it's from Gringotts," Tom said, "It's probably just to tell you that Era Damon White is dead, but you better open it up to make sure anyway."

Lucius tore the paper open, and a look came over his face, like he'd just gotten an idea.

"Spill," Tom commanded immediately, apparently also noting the look.

"Ambrose, if you'd really like having your old name back, couldn't you go to Gringotts and change it? If you really are a magical twin, that means by law you were born at exactly the same time as Era, so you wouldn't even have to tack on a 'Senior' or 'Junior' to your name. And, since you have the same last name, you don't need to worry about that either. You could just be 'Era Damon White' again, and we wouldn't get confused."

Ambrose leaned over Tom, kissed Lucius firmly on the lips, and said, "You're absolutely brilliant. You are too, Tom," he added, making sure to kiss his other mate too, "So, what do you say? You two up for a field trip?"

___

Era Damon White**

A good deal of information was confided in Iliam, the Director of Gringotts, and Era's first goblin friend, and the matter of his name was quickly situated, once more he was Era Damon White, and his identity was an exact replica of his previous one, all 'masterdoms' and 'heirdoms' still concealed, as well as his five adoptive parents other that the Thestral Queen, though he knew now that Khanis, Mortiferous, Scientia, Aren, and Dax were his five other parents now (Time, Death, Knowledge, Magic and Nature).