Properties and Priorities

Please comment!

**Era Damon White

As soon as he'd exited his mindscape, he'd gone straight to Gringotts. It was very easy, and as soon as he'd apparated to the designated area he simply stated his name and a goblin came rushing out to greet him.

"How may I help you, Your Majesty?"  The goblin said, very politely, but it appeared Iliam had spread the word and he was no longer an outsider at the bank who had to follow all the rules of etiquette. If he had been, there would have been bowing and a cue to progress through proper greetings.

"First, I do insist that you not use my title. I find it rather overmuch, and prefer to be referred to by name."

Era did not give the goblin his first name, which showed that he'd meant either  Mr. White or Sir rather than Era.

"Of course Mr. White. My deepest apologies. What do you require this visit?"

"I've come with the intent of purchasing a large property. Today, that is, that I can immediately use. I have need of it by nightfall, and would ask to purchase it from Gringotts as it would seem to be the most expedient way to do such a thing."

"Of course. Would you like me to take you to scout some properties then?"

"No, I just need to find one that fulfills certain requirements. I see little need to look at several and intend to only survey the one I am buying."

The goblin looked briefly surprised, but she hid the look as quickly as it had appeared, "Very well then. We can go to my office where we can discuss your preferences and what you're looking for."

"Very good."

They entered a well-appointed office and Era and the goblin took seats opposite one another at the desk.

"May I know your name?" Era asked.

The word 'name' in Falnock is roughly translated, it actually is closer to asking 'May I know you' because in goblin culture, asking a name is asking the way to refer to them, their given name, in formal settings it also means mentioning notable ancestors and famous acts performed by them, and it can also be their place in society.(titles, heirdoms, jobs, etc.)

"My name is Quicksnap Ellin Dupont, older cousin to Iliam Daggertear Simmons, you may call me Quicksnap. I am daughter to Merid Clawbreak Simmons née Raids and Portsnip Garver Simmons, titled Overseer and Lady of the Sight. You have been granted freedom of speech within my family, so I bear no formality beyond that which is owed."

"Ah, you are Iliam's cousin? Please, call me Era then."

Quicksnap inclined her head towards him, and removed a large folio from a drawer on the left side of her desk. She set it down and began to rifle through what seemed to Era thousands of pages.

"I understand you wish for a large property, have you any location preferences?"

"Somewhere where there is little discrimination against those of different species. There will be residential housing, though it will be permanent and not rented. Among the residents are dark elves, elves, vampires, veelas, witches, wizards, nymphs, selkies though only partial, fey, and a number of crosses. 

"It does not need to be near conveniences, if it is completely isolated that may in fact work well. I do not wish the people there to be at any risk from outside threats. Also, no structures are necessary to be prebuilt. I merely need the land to build on."

"I cannot, of course, promise you complete safety anywhere, as there is truly no such thing. We do, however, have a great many manor properties belonging to pure wizard families that have died out. They may suit your wishes best. Here are three of the largest and most isolated, though I can also provide you with more populated areas, or if I have misjudged you, a different size."