Chapter 2

Author : hey !! I have a very positive feeling that this book wouldn't be so bad , so ... Chapter 2 continues 🎉🎉

Thank you for your comments , I I appreciated it every single one .

And for that , the book will continue updating

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , curse / inappropriate language / violence/ fluff

Side note : keep updating once a week

_______________❤️❤️❤️_________________

The spaceship flew exiting the planet , everyone already said their goodbyes to their beloved family and friends .

So then , the students sat chatting on one another about their new training adventure while the adults watch them like a hawk .

" Students and teachers , you can take off your belts , you are free to move around the spaceship ... Just don't break something " announced commander while looking at some files .

" Yey!! Come on deku , let's explore!! " Said Uraraka as she pulled Midorya to the window glass of the spaceship , Iida was following closely behind .

The other students also joined the three to see another glass , all of them awed at the sight of the universe , it was simply breathtaking . The teachers joined in while endeavour and principal nezu was talking with commander .

Everyone saw their planet that seemed getting smaller at every minute the spaceship flew .

" Woah look at the sight , it's amazing young Midorya " said all might as he swung his arm to midorya's shoulders .

" It is , right todoroki kun? " Asked midorya as todoroki just nod his head also amazed .

" The beauty of the universe!! I'm so lucky to be alive right now !! " Present mic let out some tears as midnight comfort him . Jeez ...

"It's wonderful isn't it jiro "
Jiro just nodded her head to momo as they watch kirishima with manly tears .

" It is indeed , but you will have to wait for the other wonderful places you'll see when we arrived to Tapops " said commander .

" Please follow me to your rooms , you'll be staying for a day , there wouldn't be any problems on being roommates right children? " Asked commander as he glanced at the students hoping that the teenagers would at least won't be chaotic unlike the teenagers he knows .

" Oh sure we don't mind at all , our students will definitely behave themselves " Said midnight as the other teachers we're not sure how to answer , there's a reason why they have to separate the students from the others in the dorms .

" I'm glad then , we know how destructive teenagers could be , believe me Tapops had already experience that " said commander kokochi referring to the elemental user and his friends .

Principal nezu arranged there stay , here are the roommates list :

Bakugou and kirishima

Momo and jiro

Kaminari and mineta

Uraraka and asui

Iida and sero

Sato and aoyama

Todoroki and Midorya

Tokoyami and Koda and Ojiro

Hagakure and ashido

The teachers get individual rooms including endeavour.

Commander kokochi had given their room passwords and has left them to arrange .
The room was fairly large enough for two people since commander kokochi gave them the lance corporal rooms .