Chapter 25

Author: hey..... Um are the readers still waiting....... Great !! I have finally returned after countless of days now !! And bringing another update !! OWO

Please pardon my sins for letting you wait so long !!  I was Busy with school , it's like my schedule has been pack to a long period of homework , but I'm back now . I hoe you had read my notification, I just realized I put the date  wrong again .

I should stop tal- I mean typing about myself now 😅.

Enjoy reading!!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes, inappropriate languages, possible fluff or even violence .

________________😉😉😉___________________

The gunshot fired as the crowd went wild , different types of vehicles had moved so fast that it could barely be seen by eyes .

Our class 1 A students had witness the crowd go wild through the entire stadiums . Even they are pretty excited about the incoming events .

" Can you see anything !! " Midnight yelled out to her colleagues , the neon lights were too bright and the music was too loud for any of them to hear .

" Hey !! I see young Midorya there !! " All might pointed out to the near running vehicles .

" This tournament is very wild and exciting" principal nezu commented .

" NOW THAT OUR RACERS HAVE STARTED !! WE WATCH THEM GOING TURBO FOR FIRST PLACE !! THIS IS GOING TO BE A W- "

A LOUD RING WAS HEARD ON THE CORNER AS THE SHOUT OF TWO ALIENS ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING HAD BEGUN .......AGAIN.........

" AHH YES !! IM YOUR HOST FOR THIS TOURNAMENT, BAGOGO !! BRINGING ENDLESS GREAT PRODUCTS AND CREDITS FOR OUR RACERS !! "

" I don't wanna know .... I don't wanna ask" aizawa sighed shutting present mic curiosity.

" Ooh looks like our earthling kids are finally back in the tournament with some new members !! "

The flying camera moved closer to see the heroes in action , Midorya felt like he was still not use to controlling the motorbike and adding a camera watching your every move made him feel stiff at his seat .

" AND HERE WAS OUR SECOND PLACE LAST TOURNAMENT , BOBOIBOY !! LETS HOPE THIS TIME HE CAN MAKE IT TO FIRST PLACE !! " Bagogo loudly spoke letting the pro heroes watch in awe as boboiboy maximize his speed and avoiding the other aliens traps .

Bakugou on the other hand , felt irritated , the elemental bastard was stealing his spotlight , knowing the blond , he will definitely be competitive towards his new rivals and he is definitely sure that he's not gonna let boboiboy be in first place .

Bakugou boosted his motorbike with explosions on the engines so the vehicle had moved faster but before he could even get more speed , some aliens had block his way and started to fire some guns .

He almost got in trouble with some random bullshit aliens trying to cheat their way out . But he will gladly put them in their place .

" Oi !! Move out of the way stupid **s alien !! " Bakugou grumbled as the aliens mocked him .

" You little shits !! DIE !! " Bakugou let out a huge explosion on his bike burning almost the other vehicles near him.

It's a good thing todoroki knows how to keep his space far away from the hotheaded Pomeranian . The hot n cold hero had made his own way by making an icy path above the other racers and was catching up with boboiboy as well .