Chapter 29

Author : Hey !! I'm back again after a good short summer break , I decided to update for a while since my stomach started to feel guilty .

Nah ,I'm kidding .

Enjoy Reading !!

Warning : ( possible fluff or even violence , inappropriate languages , bad grammar mistakes , bad writing skills haha )

__________________🌞🌞🌞_________________

Boboiboy's eyes trailed the surroundings of  the dining area he was currently in , observing every bit of move that everyone would make in the area. He was completely ignoring the babbling and ignorant alien in his side that was obviously trying to lure him into a false sense of security . It's unbelievably annoying how the alien won't keep his mouth shut at him . However, half of him still listening to that annoying mouth, in hopes of finding information about this villain's daring plan .

He sighed for a hundredth time today , he doesn't know why , but he felt a bit burnt out today , it's not really a his day to be moody though .

Boboiboy frowned at himself , he should start focusing more on this mission , he laid his chin on his left palm while tapping his fingers on the table , starting to feel bored .

He glanced at his teammates eating awkwardly in the table , he can easily tell that they are being stiff and on high alert . Well , there is a evil alien in the table , who wouldn't be this uncomfortable sharing food with an enemy whose likely to attack at anytime .

The alien them excuse himself to grab a drink for them and told them strictly not to wander around anywhere .

Midorya shift at his side as he leaned close to Boboiboy's ear .

" I do not mean to be a little rude Boboiboy san , but what exactly are we doing here? Shouldn't we capture and interrogate this suspect? " Midorya says , trying his best to whisper as quite as possible , so the aliens wouldn't notice .

" I agree on Midorya , we should have engage an attack by now " todoroki joins their whispering conversation.

" For all we know , that alien could have gotten weapons to capture us " todoroki added .

" Nah , I checked the kitchen , there was nothing but the smell of dishes and ingredients there and besides , there's a lot of witnesses here " Boboiboy says seemingly relaxed and took some few sips on his cup before continuing his observation.

" Boboiboy san , are you certain this is ok?? " Midorya pushes it further but Boboiboy could only answer him with a nod .

" Besides , i couldn't sense anymore threat around " Boboiboy thought to himself .

" Let's just see where this goes , ok? " Boboiboy gave them a toothy grin at them .

" Being reckless and irresponsible, that's always your style huh? " Halilintar sarcastically commented inside his brain .

" Honestly I'm not even sure how your still alive at this point ori " Ais joins in .

" Hey !! Atleast he's trying to stay alive !! Let's just continue to pray for his safety " Taufan jokes around somehow he can imagine the grin on the wind element's face .

Boboiboy huffs at his elements behavior, part of him still agrees at them even if he won't say it out loud , heck ,you can stab him in the back but he still won't admit it .

Of course Boboiboy still understand that his elements are only trying to look out for him . But he totally disagrees when someone would say he was irresponsible.