Chapter 13

Author : Update today !!

I hope you readers are doing well and not get piled up with homework like I do , seriously I'm suffering every week . And the only thing that cures it is a positive update .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes, possible fluff or even violence , inappropriate language , bad writing/plot .

It needs more imagination

Give credit to : @puppyleaf and @jesus_fox for the ideas of the chapters .

And a little note for @Puppyleaf that I understand if I made it uncomfortable of writing boboiboy and the elemental brothers as individual of different entities , so I'm sorry for that , I won't use that word User in the new chapters . I wanna ask if your ok with nicknames like that Ori / or just Boboiboy . Give me your comment and I'll appreciate it .

_______________🌵🌵🌵_______________

The whole class was silent for a moment looking at each other to know which one of them will go next on that dark cave .

On the other hand tanah was putting a cold towel and warm blanket on the two unconscious boys in the back .

Well ... His instincts told him to be caring or was it just his personality? .
Either way he certainly is acting like a mother on them .

It took them a few minutes to decide before bakugou finally lost it and ragingly dragging his partner aoyama onto the cave , the others watching intently concerned .

" Come on sparkle face!! I'll kill that f**king shit sloth " bakugou muttered slightly scaring them .

" I agree when you said I sparkle ! " Aoyama was being dragged but managed to pose in his current situation .

Good thing tanah didn't here him , he was too busy helping kirishima and sero .

" Do you think he'll be ok? " Momo glanced at her classmates in worry .

" Bakugou is a tough cookie , he's gonna be fine " kaminari responded .

" I'm more worried about aoyama for that matter being paired up with kacchan " Izuku added .

Midorya has been wondering what's inside the cave ever since his two classmates came out , the expression they wore were making him anxious . But it's just sloth creatures their not that bad ; Izuku kept saying in his mind that nothing bad will happen .

Izuku sneaked a glanced on tanah taking care of his two friends , he that the earth element is so kind and helpful , it's unbelievable to even see that he was so moody just a moment ago but then became so warm in a snap .

' boboiboy definitely has mixed up emotions , he seems friendly though but to think someone can actually hold a lot of elemental quirk without breaking parts of your body / losing your brain cells is much impressive '

Izuku was so lost on his thought that he didn't notice tanah looking back at him concerned and uncomfortable .
He decided it's best to ignore midorya's serious staring and focus on his job .

" I somehow regret on letting them do this awful things for the savage trial " mumbled tanah , as he bandage the scratches and bruises of the two boys .

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at Hangkasa's Cabin

Midnight was tapping her fingers on the table looking quite bored , her fellow teachers apparently had the same expression .