Chapter 26

Author : YEY !!  IM BRINGING A NEW UPDATE , I atleast have to make up for my absence on Wattpad but school was killing me , I literally had to count the days , hours and minutes before my semester break

I noticed many of you, my beloved readers are still reading and enjoying this book even though I took freaking long to update , it means a lot that you still care about this book .

Warning : fluff , some inappropriate languages, bad grammar mistakes .

Thank you for all the support you've given on my absence 💕

_________________🐝🐝🐝__________________

Since when did it end up like this again.....

" FASTER PROBE !  WE CAN'T LET THOSE BRATS WIN !! " Adudu screamed at his partner even though they were literally going faster thanks to their coco power supply .

" ADADA'S BROTHER !! Please surrender so , I won't have to blast your face !! " Todoroki stated pointing his left hand to Adudu .

" For the last time , I AM NOT HIS BROTHER !!! "

Adudu kept yelling at the half n half user and accidentally hitting probe on the process .

Does he felt like crying? No , Does he care about this competition? Well maybe....But is it really wrong to be happy and frustrated with some stuff he wants to do right now.

FLASHBACK

Probe was quitely knitting a new sweater for his mister boss . Mister boss has been in a bad mood lately so he kindly tried to not bother him for awhile.

It's been days and weeks now and they still haven't caught a power sphere even once!

Suddenly the door burst open , Scaring probe at the process of his knitting .

" PROBE !! THERE'S GONNA BE A ANOTHER SPACE RACE THIS YEAR !! ITS HOSTING A NEW POWER SPHERE CALLED MEDALBOT !! "

" Really mister boss !! " Probe excitement was written on his face .

" Yes !!  I'm very certain that boboiboy brat will be participating again , Computer!! " Adudu summoned his robot computer .

" Give me the data about the space race and see if Tapops will be taking part for it , soon I'll be able to win this race again and defeat boboiboy!! Hahahaha hahaha !! " Adudu's evil laughter echoed on his spaceship along with his sudden coughing .

FLASHBACK Ending !!

Sighed~ he didn't think that they would be racing now , he was hoping to visit some new shops nearby .

Probe then felt a hit just right at his bumper which was very cold by the way .

" Eeesh !! Stupid children !! " Adudu then grabbed a giant canon ready to hit the kids with full blast .

Luckily bobo- I mean halilintar was able to move his vehicle swiftly avoiding Adudu's attempts on killing them .

Bakugou angrily yelled curses at Adudu and tried to hit him back .

" This is such a hassle !! Adudu !! Stop right now before I loose my last patience , you green head box alien !! " Halilintar snarled at his enemy .

" Since when do I care Brats !! I'm going to make sure you'll lose this competition again , HAHAHA!! " Adudu kept laughing while standing proud at himself .

Halilintar growled at him before his eyes widen .

" LOOK OUT !! " The lightning element yelled out to Adudu.