Chapter 23

Author : Hello 👋 I'm finally returned after some time , and it's so nice to know that this book hasn't been left behind , there still a lot of you supporting and reading this story , THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH .

And for that , Im giving you an update cause I know I've been gone for way too long , sorry 😔 .

So let's start !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages , bad plot writing ... I guess , possible fluff or even violence .

_______________👻👻👻_______________

" Bleh !! I can still taste that horrible thing in my tounge !! " Kaminari said while puking on the wooden bucket .

Honestly, he's not really the only one in a terrible state right now , everyone was feeling their tummy aching badly despite that they just past out a while ago .

" Same bro .... I felt like forcing to swallow a deadly poison " kirishima commented .

" I'm sure the cookie was already poison to begin with " todoroki kun said blankly staring at the sky .

Midorya elbowed todoroki giving him a reprimanding look .

" That's not nice to say todoroki kun , I'm sure Yaya was giving her best to make those cookies " Izuku says as he nodded his head .

" Yeah I'm sure she's trying her best to poison us " mina added before her stomach started growling in pain again .

As they continue to squabble , the strong wind blew over their heads signalling that the spaceship's engine was already starting and ready to fly .

All of them turn their heads above the spaceship as a familiar figure was waving at them .

" Hurry up guys !! Pack your bags and let's go !! " Boboiboy said ,eyes as usual were full of adventure .

" Wait really !? What about the teachers ?? " Uraraka said in a panic .

" Erhh.. the teachers are already here !! " Boboiboy replied while running his fingers through his scalp .

" THEY ARE !? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD US THAT WE ALREADY HAVE TO PACK AND LEAVE !? "

" I did tell you just now ..hehe.. awesome XD " boboiboy put on his signature thumbs up as he watch the rushing students down below .

Boboiboy gave a sigh as he leaned his body on the railings of the spaceship , at once he felt a peaceful wave in his mind . He was always been overworked so it's nice to be calm for a little while .

" Oii!!! WE ARE READY TO GO ELEMENTAL BASTARD !! " bakagou yelled out ruining boboiboy 's relaxation .

He gave a frustrated sigh , boboiboy had a feeling that he would be getting more restless in the future . Especially when he's babysi- I mean training the young new future heroes .

It wasn't really his choice to be in charge but at the same time he felt kinda glad to get this experience ...after all even " He" who had faced so many dangers and destruction that the universe had burden him , "He" who had to fight and struggle at everytime he encountered a bad ruthless villain just to save the darn universe , could actually experience something different ...

" Bye !! Make sure to come back and visit sometime !! " Tok kasa said waving his handkerchief goodbye .

" Bye hangkasa !! Thank you for everything !! " Uraraka waved back and so did the others .

" We will !! Bye Tok !! " Boboiboy added before they all went inside the spaceship .

The flying spaceship zoomed through the skies living not a single trace .