Chapter 28

Author: Hi everyone!! I finally decide to update for about a few months of my absence .

I'm not gonna lie , school has been a tough situation for me , but since it's the beginning of summer break ( what I really meant was one month break) I'll try my best to update the chapters .

Oh and a reminder, My new book has been published called ( I Open My Arms To You _ A Sequel To Boboiboy Helping Hands) is now officially started in chapter 1 , if you read my previous complete book , be sure to check out the sequel !! .

That's all for my announcement

Enjoy Reading !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages, possible fluff or violence)

_________________🖤🖤🖤__________________

Footsteps echoed at a dark room , as the alien march towards the center of the room carrying a tablet .

He took a halt and straighten his posture to the man seated in a fancy chair , his face could not be seen by the mask that hides all his secrets but he was intimidating enough to scare the alien.

" Sir , as you requested, the Tapops agents have been captured including their other strange members ..... " The alien spoke with a bit of doubt in his voice.

The man narrowed his eyes at the poor creature , his looks and demeanors was silently threatening the alien to kill himself .

" And what about the boy? Why isn't he on that list? " He deeply spoke .

" I- do you mean the purple one or...."

" EEEEPPP- !!."

A glass of fine wine was thrown at the alien without any warning and he was lucky enough to avoid the attack .

" I MEANT WAS THE LEADER !! THAT SNOTTY HERO BRAT BOBOIBOY!! " The man roared much similar like admiral Tarung when he was in a bad mood .

The alien backed away from the anger of it's superior and kneeled infront of him to ask for forgiveness.

" I'm very sorry sir !! B-but the boy was not on the targets list , we forgot to put him there !! " The alien explained hoping to escape from the wrath of the superior .

" THAT BRAT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY WE CAME HERE , BRING HIM TO ME OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!! "

The voice was so loud and terrifying that the alien ran as fast as he can towards the exit .
.

.

.

Yaya felt her whole body ached with more pain than any previous events , she had unfortunately passed out from the strong blow of a fist when she tried to escape the aliens that kidnapped them , her vision was blurred out for a second before it regained it's usual brightness .

But before she could make out her surroundings , she hears tiny whispers below from what it seems to be the aliens that kidnapped her.

" Psst , why did we have to do this job anyway? Keeping on eye on this bratty kids " the alien says in an annoyed tone while his partner complains to him .

"  What else do you think we're doing? Our boss is so determine to win this stupid competition that we have no choice but to obey what he says " the other alien replied while he playfully handles his gun .

' competition? Did they meant the race or something else..... " yaya tried to move her body but it was chained up tightly.

Before she knows it , she finally realizes that her body was wrapped tightly and she was upside down . Down below was an aquarium that was occupied by a biggest whale she ever saw .