Chapter 19

Author : Hello again !! I'm back

Just a quick reminder that this book is not really properly written and I appreciate your comments about correcting parts of the sentences however the words written here sometimes were hard to understand and I'm trying my best to write them properly , if you don't seem to understand my point of view please tell me 💕✌️

My exams are also coming up so you will expect some late updates guys !!

Enjoy reading !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages, possible fluff or even violence , bad plot , bad writing , needs more imagination .

______________🙊🙊🙊________________

" Nah , it isn't over yet " a figure smirked right Infront of the shocked students .

They were even more suprised to know that it wasn't adada but another villain entering their fight and he seems to be wearing a .... Cape made for toddlers?

It's tiny .......

" I don't really want to ask again but ... WHO THE FREAKING HELL IS THAT GUY !!? " Bakugou pointed at the now visible person wearing some cut out mask and tight red sleeves with a blue crop top barely covering the little part of his belly . And the red cape .

" This fight isn't over because the great villain Gopal lulu is here !! " The person proudly says , his hands are in his hips doing a pose .

" .........................................."

Adada sighed facepalming himself at gopal's stupid name . It's not even convincing atleast the name 'adada' can make a huge difference .

" Ehh? Why is everyone so quite now? " Gopal lulu scratched his head in confusion .

Adada pulled his friend away from the still frozen students . He pulled his friend's left ear close and whispered .

" What are you doing , do you think gopal lulu is that convincing ,this students are not idiots Gopal " adada whispered.

" Oh come on !? , It's the only name I could come up that suits my style " gopal argued .

" It's not gonna w- "

" HEY !! EVIL VILLAINS !! ARE YOU DONE TALKING YET OR ARE WE GONNA CONTINUE THE FIGHT !! " jiro yelled across them.

" See ~ I told you original names are always the best " Gopal lulu winked before preparing his fighting position .

" Since when do you have so much courage lulu? " Adada ask .

" Since the time my wife was lost in the war " Gopal lulu said intimidating the students .

Cue dramatic song ~

" Where did the background music come from? " Izuku tilted his head in confusion .

" He lost his wife? " Mina whispered to asui clearly buying the story .

" That's so tragic dude " kaminari felt his eyes teared up .

" I'm not gonna bother " bakugou muttered as he folded his two arms .

It's true , gopal lulu did lost his wife at the cruel battlefield , that was when they were sent out on a mission by admiral Tarung , one of the dark days indeed .

" By you mean his chicken curry wife then sure , it was a dark time " adada frowned at that memory .

Not only did Gopal never shared his curry but he also had to watch his best friend kissing the pot . To cut the story short , some random aliens showed up and Gopal being Gopal tripped and fell landing on a pile of mud losing his precious curry wife in the process .