Chapter 20

Author :  Im giving another update again readers !! Just two more weeks before I complete my graduation yey!! And after that , I'm back on week updates !!

Warning : inappropriate languages, possible fluff or even violence , bad plot maybe... Bad grammar mistakes .

Please enjoy !!

_________________😖😖😖______________

Another big explosion occured in the middle of the field as the blond bakugou panted heavily , he can barely keep up with adada's incredible speed and it pissed him off to the part where the villain didn't even try to take it seriously .

He can tell that adada was going easy on him and didn't even bother to attack him at all with some lightning .

Honestly , adada or should I say halilintar could've punch him in the face if it wasn't for his earthly brother stopping him , you don't want him to get punch instead, do you?

Bakugou put his hands on his knees while huffing in anger .

' that lame ass keeps getting on my nerves ' Bakugou thought as he look at the villain sitting peacefully on the boulder .

Bakugou growled at him but then an unexpected thing happened , there was a change on the wind as it blows harder from above , both bakugou and Izuku looked at the sky to see an incoming spaceship hurdling towards the ground just above them ......seriously if they don't run now it will squash them like flies !!

" K-kachan we need to move !! " Izuku said panicking as the spaceship got nearer .

" Shut up deku !! I don't c- " bakugou was interrupted by a hand on his mouth and being dragged by Midorya on the back while he struggled to get free .

The two both in safety for the spaceship to land .

" Hey , their finally here .... What took you so long !!? " Adada yelled in anger only receiving a sudden punch on the face by a certain duo .

" Don't talk to us like that !? " The pink one said as she and her bestie lectured adada .

" Stop it everyone , we still have a mission to finish " a purple masked person interrupted them .

The four started to quarrel while Midorya and bakugou could only do was watch .

" Seriously, there's more of them!! " Midorya said shocked as Bakugou is .

" Where's Gop- " a punch was delivered on the purple porcupine's face as adada grinned .

" His name is Gopal lulu " adada huffed crossing his arms as his friend gritted his teeth in anger .

" That's a lame name !! Do you think this idiots will bought that there not that stupid !! " Again he was punch by adada on the head .

" I already said that and what's your name if your such a hot shot " adada put his hands on his hips creating a sassy attitude .

The purple porcupine stuck his tounge at him then grinned smugly .

" For your information, my name is pang private pang !! " He proudly says that Infront of his teammates .

' .................................'

" Hahahahaha !! Hahahah !! That's more stupid than Gopal lulu , it's terrible " adada holds his stomach clearly losing his cool exterior .

Even if that's halilintar being summoned , he can't help getting his funny bone from boboiboy .

" You think that was funny , adada is the same thing !! " Pang said , he was pissed not only did his friend laughed at him but he also insulted his real name !!