Chapter 9

Author : I hope all of you are doing well today , this pandemic is seriously making it hard for me especially my exams .

I'm sorry for the late chapter , we have a huge storm on our place and our whole town was black out for 4 days . I have no time charging my phone . It was torture after 4 days without any charger .....

And I was also probably distracted by the hunter x hunter episodes , it was really awesome watching it 👍

Enjoy reading or not

Special thanks to : @jesus_fox and @puppyleaf  for the ideas of this chapter .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , possible fluff/ violence , inappropriate languages , needs more imaginations .

________________🍁🍁🍁________________

Back at UA

It's been a week since the class 1 A and the other pro heroes left on their trip.
Things in UA weren't going well .
Shinsou was walking aimlessly around the school and taking glances at the surroundings . After the whole hostage incident , UA has been guarded by Tapops 24/7 . And students aren't even allowed outside for the next month .

Other students well technically monoma is trying to rebel against the agents and they were not happy about the students behavior .

Just by that , the rebel students were given a punishment for this and had to clean the school top to bottom added with extra training as well .

While Shinsou on the other hand just stayed away and minding his own business . Apparently the other teachers aren't complaining about the new arrangements given by Tapops .

The bell rang signalling all of the students to go back to class . Shinsou sighed in annoyance and walked to his class .

On his way there , he over heard some students talking about new weapons generously given by Tapops for unknown reasons but he never really cares and just shrugged the thought .

" Did you hear? They are testing out some weapons from that station , it's said that they wear high tech " monoma whispered to his classmates .

" It must made from the most rarest materials or something like that "

The class 1 B continued to whispered to one another , well that was until a tapops member walked by and checking the attendance .

" Tsk , why do they need to check everytime of every minute " a student complained .

" Yeah , I know , it felt like their treating us like babies !? " A ticked mark formed on monoma's head .

Author : I'm not sure of some of the class 1 B names yet , can you readers be so kind to tell me their names . It will deeply be appreciated :)

" Silence !! " Said the Tapops agent .

The brainwash manipulator didn't bother to care , one bit . And ignore his whining classmates .

.

.

.

Quabaq Planet

Nighttime has arrived from the planet and our UA students have already prepared themselves for bed . Hangkasa has announced that tomorrow in an early time , they will be training nonstop .

However what they didn't is that it wasn't going to be a peaceful night for them .

' I wonder what kind of training we will face tomorrow certainly that boboiboy already faced many obstacles before us right? ' by that Midorya's eyes finally closed and his mind engulfed into darkness .