Chapter 18

Author : I'm finally back !! Thank you for being really patient and giving this book a chance of your time .

I have no announcements today

On with the continuation of the chapter !

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages, possible fluff or even violence , bad plot , needs more imagination .

Note : there's gonna be late updates on my two books since I'm focusing on my school alright ✌️

_______________💡💡💡_______________

The wind rustles through the trees adding a dramatic flare to the situation they were in right now .
And not only does it seem intense but also exciting at the same time  .

Our bnha heroes are currently facing an unexpected visitor that held a power sphere in his hands , he had a mask and a ripped out black cape that flows with the breezy air . His clothes were dark shades of brown .

With just one look , everyone would think that it's one of the power sphere hunters or maybe a powerful villain to be exact but that's not really true cuz the identity of the mysterious figure is only the elemental hero putting on a brilliant costume disguise for them and a convincing dark aura around him .

" Who is that? " Kaminari questioned staring at the mask man .

" No idea , but he looks so cool right now !? " Mina squealed excitedly .

" He maybe a villain judging by looks and the horrible aura I sense " momo commented while the others agreed at what she said .

"Enough with the f**king guesses ! HEY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU !!! " bakugou shouted loudly that it his classmates had to cover their ears even though they were used to it .

The said villain which is our elemental hero had to restrain himself for laughing at their confused and shocked faces , he released a broken cough and spoke .

" I am ADADA !! and I am a power sphere hunter , I have vowed to my boss to defeat all of you in battle !! "  Boboiboy changed his voice to look more intimidating .
.

Silence
.

A enormous laughter was heard as kaminari and mineta started laughing non stop , their friends gave them blank stares .

" Haha ha , that's one stupid name ! " Kaminari laughed while holding his stomach .

" Adada  hah ha  !! Even my name sounds better , hah I think aliens don't know how to create names because adada is just terrible !! " Mineta laughed again falling onto the ground cackling .

" Hey !! Your supposed to fear me !! " Adada said in anger that he almost squeaked his own voice .

Unfortunately it only added the two boys laughter literally mocking him Infront , the others only facepalm themselves or sighed at kaminari and mineta's antics .

Then all of a sudden , some slicing sound interrupted their laughter as they watch the tree behind them gets sliced and demolished by a single long sharp leaf .

They frozed while turning back to the mask man , his aura growing more dangerous threatening them menacingly .

The two boys could feel the cold glare creeping at them while they were surrounded with a threat .

" You really are getting on my nerves " adada cracked his two fists showing that he was getting serious .

" Ahh  !! What are we supposed to do guys !? " Mineta panicked hoping that he won't die this early .