Chapter 8

Author : I hope y'all be doing great , safe and healthy , cause I have an early update today 👍

Also special thanks to : @jesus_fox and
@puppyleaf for the suggestions or request , honestly I don't know what to do without you two . So BIG THANK YOU 💕🎉

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate languages , possible fluff or even violence in this book and needs a lot of imagination from the author .

Now on with the story !!

________________🥺🥺🥺________________

" I'm so tired !!! " Whined mina ashido .

After the whole running away from scary creatures , the heroes almost made it to the high mountain , apparently running for your life works when you almost got gobbled and eaten unfortunately for little pervert grape , he almost died .

But no harm done for the other students , it gave them enough energy to  hike . Some complained and needed rest while some threaten the other to leave them behind to get eaten ahem bakugou .

" Are we there yet" kaminari complain , he just lost his other shoe because of the animal and had to suffer walking in pointy rocks .

" almost ? I'm not sure " momo nervously laughed cuz she has no idea where to lead her classmates .

Who can blame her , the tablet was broken because of her tripping and being pushed by her classmates .

Bakugou furiously grabbed the tablet , but he also doesn't understand where to go , so he did the most wises thing .. sarcasm ..

He broke it and throw it out at the edge of a near cliff . He was pissed about that thing , reasonable .

" Bakugou !! that was our guide to survive in this place , what were you thinking !? " Iida scolded holding himself back to punch the blonde .

" Shut up four eyes !! " Bakugou lifted his hands creating small explosions ready to attack Iida but kirishima quickly stopped him .

" Chill bakubro , we still need to find a way to survive here " kirishima tried to reason with him , keyword : tried .

Bakugou pushed kirishima away and launch himself to Iida near Midorya without even thinking , unlucky for him a gust of wind froze him immediately in just one spot with his classmates also frozen except for one .

Everyone looked at the dual haired boy in  anger and confusion . Todoroki gave them a blank look .

" It wasn't me , I swear " todoroki stated his point by raising his hands through the air innocently .

Todoroki then helped them with his fire quirk , melting the ice and grabbing some packed winter clothes for them .

" It seemed like the climate changes every minute or second " Midorya said while shivering from the cold .

Todoroki helped his shivering friend with his hand heating up just the right amount .

" Thanks todoroki your a life saver " Midorya smiled enjoying the warm fire and todoroki only nodded .

" What are we supposed to do now ? " Asked asui .

" I say we go straight on top of the mountain " deku answered .

" Are you out of your damn mind deku !! " Bakugou yelled ready to smack his friend on the head again . Jeez bakugou is being so violent today .

" For once I agree with bakugou , I don't think it's a good idea to go further , there might be more danger at the top " jiro said .