Chapter 4

Author : thank you readers for giving this book a chance  but at last I have  no more ideas that's why it will be

Discontinued

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding 😂

This book is still alive since it was seriously been officially published a week ago .

Sorry for the bad joke 💕 you know I'll never let you down

Enjoy reading

Warning : bad grammar mistakes, curse/inappropriate language, possible fluff or even violence

Side note : I'll be updating once a week

_______________☕☕☕_________________

After the whole weird tips given to them the students decided to unpacked their bags and arrange their rooms . Izuku put in a lot of action figures of all might in his drawer . He finished fixing his room rather fast and chose to take a quick bath .

After that , he decided to get out of his room , there was more to this place since it's really big . He exits his room while the same room next to him did the same . His half cold and half hot classmate has currently had the same idea .

" Hey todoroki, where are you headed? " Asked Izuku as glanced his friend with curious eyes .

" I'm heading towards the cafeteria , I'm kinda hungry " answered todoroki as he walk to the halls .

" Cool let me come with you , I was also a bit hungry , do you think they have katsudon there , they must have  delicious  foods here .... " Midorya starts blabbering while todoroki just ignored it and kept walking .

Meanwhile at the cafeteria

Most of the class 1 A is currently on the cafeteria on the long table waiting for the others . Some of them are reading for the assessment test and some were just talking to each other .

" Do you think boboiboy's advice is needed for the assessment test? " Ask Iida as he took a glance on his classmates before going back to his book , total bookworm .

" Nah man , I think he was just kidding " answered kirishima as he took another spoon of alien food dish . It was surprisingly delicious even in a strange look .

" Yeah , that tip doesn't make any sense " said mineta while he took a look on an alien lady swaying hips . ( Maybe adding mineta on the story was not a good idea )

" Who knows , but we should follow the advice since it could be needed " suggest momo . The other smart ones nodded there heads while stubborn once didn't .

The cafeteria door opened catching everyone's attention including class 1 A .
There stood in the door was the best Tapops agents . Boboiboy and his friends walked towards an empty table , they were hungry twice today .

" Oh hey , nice too see you again !! " Boboiboy waved at them with a wide smile .

The class 1 A didn't say anything but waved back . The boy was too cheerful and innocent by the count of his looks .
Boboiboy walked towards them his team following close .