Chapter 17

Author : I'm back again ! You didn't wait too long right?

My apologies , I need some time to clear my mind and a breath of fresh air outside .

No more talking !! Enjoy the chapter :3

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , possible fluff or even violence , needs more imagination , inappropriate languages .

Side note : I'm gonna be making some late chapters , it's not that I'm getting bored writing it's just that I really had to spend time with myself and family .... please understand .

______________🤭🤭🤭________________

UA Campus

Yaya and ying along with kendo were touring around the school and would encounter many students fighting with Tapops agents .

Ying trued to calm them down however they still keep complaining about how they were unfairly by Tapops , with most of teachers gone , others can't handle the pressure of keeping an eye off these kids .

On the other side , some Tapops agents were planning to quit or begging Yaya to let them go home .
That includes the sheild hero .... Sai

" Here " sai handed ying a envelope with a letter inside .

" What's this for? " Ying raised a brow when sai was sulking at her with a gloomy expression ..

" I'm resigning , I don't wanna protect these brats anymore !! I will lose my life !! " Sai cried dramatically .

" Eeeesh ... What is your problem now? All you have to do is too make sure their ok and protect them from the villains here " ying confirmed trying to knock some sense into him .

" Easy for you to say , I was kidnap once and almost died twice  " sai let out more dramatic tears .

The two girls sweatdrop as their coworker kept ranting about how he hated children and will Never get one . The guy was almost killed by a hothead API and he was kidnap and almost killed by also a kid .

" We might be hard to deal with but I can assure you , the villains here cannot do anything , your station guaranteed us high security " kendo said cheerfully .

" Oh really , try saying that when a psychopathic blond is preparing some torture methods for you " sai trembled a bit after mentioning the giggling toga .

" SAI !! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU !!" a very frustrated sister Sheilda were stomping her two feet while preparing to pummeled her brother .

" IF WE MESSED UP OUR MISSION , CAPTAIN KAIZO IS GONNA SKIN US !!" Sheilda yelled at her brother , while the three girls watch the already stressed sister scolding her sulking brother .

Sheilda dragged her crying brother , as Sai desperately asking them for help .

" Should we- " Yaya pointed at the twins direction .

" Ignore them , we have better things to do , like going back to quabaq planet to do the final savage trial " ying walked away followed by Yaya who had already said goodbye to kendo.

" Savage trial ? " Kendo muttered , and was left alone with questions in her head .

.

.

.

.

Author : I forgot to mention it's April ... You know what that means~ :) .

Quabaq planet

" Yes~ finally , some good rest after hard work " kaminari says as he rested his head on some pillows .