Chapter 6

Author : YeY !! It's time for the final assessment test !

Class 1 A : cheered

Author : too bad there's gonna be more training in the next chapters , so class 1 A prepare to get hurt . 🎉:)

Class 1 A : NO !!

Kokotiam gang : YES !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , inappropriate language , bad writing, violence , fluff .

Side note : there will be early chapters / late chapters on this book .

Congrats to this book getting 1k views 🎉❤️

_________________🎀🎀🎀_______________

All might return to the station after ambushing the villains but apparently they got away in the end .

He was greeted by his fellow teachers in the monitor room , they were watching the students test and they had told him how chaotic it was to see the cooking test .

Endeavour was complaining how his son lack focus when it comes to soba . It was just soba .

They're next test is gonna be the most dangerous since it was face to face with a gorilla .  Not that it's hard , right? .

The admiral Tarung was kind enough to let them take a break and practice however he didn't tell them what kind of practice is needed .
As for aoyama , he has to take the exam late even if he gets a high score it will be minus 40 points for being late .

The students were currently on the side field stretching and training so they can be ready at all times .

Midorya on the other hand was focused on practicing the patty cake movements , if all of boboiboy's advice was correct then the patty cake training will be the last test but he wasn't sure what the patty cake is for.

He convinced his squad to practice even though it's embarrassing to learn the technique .

" Are you sure this is really needed Midorya , or was boboiboy just playing with us ? " Asked Iida highly doubting.

" Yeah , that gorilla looks like it's ready to fight us " added Uraraka taking a glance at the gorilla being fed by Tapops agents .

Suddenly a big familiar spaceship enter the field with our kokotiam heroes inside waving at them .

The students gladly waved hello except for bakugou .

" Hey so how was your cooking test ?! " Shouted boboiboy from the ship .

" It's doing great !! " Midorya yelled back while boboiboy nodded . The spaceship landed in the field showing exhausted heroes walking out of the door .

" What happened to you ? " Asked kirishima

" Oh nothing, just a mission " said boboiboy as he smiled sheepishly at the students .
Boboiboy's clothes had few animal scratches , and a bandage on his left arm . Ying and Yaya both had few wounds but only ying had a huge gash on her leg , she was mostly tripping on the way . Fang has a bandage wrap on his head with also a few scratch markings , Gopal.... Well he looked quite fine just a black eye probably from fang accidentally hit him on the face .

" What kind of mission "

" Oh you know you-" Gopal was smacked to the head by the purple porcupine for almost telling the surprise .

" What my friend was trying to say , we are only rescuing a power sphere " answered ying .

" What kind of power sphere? " Jiro question had caught them off guard .