CHAPTER 26

Fergal's POV

"So anong plano mo ngayon sa kapatid mo na karibal mo na ngayon kay Zaitel?" I asked Acerdel as I sit on the vacant stool beside him at sa kabilang side naman ay nakaupo rin si Reividan.

He didn't responsed from my question. He remain silent and thinking, whatever he think or whoever is that.

Nandito kami ngayon sa bahay, I mean, where here at Reividan's mansion. Inuukopa naming tatlo ngayon ang kaniyang open bar dito sa loob. Kerr and Rrender wasn't here but they're on their way.

I think today Acerdel needs our help, to his love life.

"Dre, if you want a hand from us don't hesitate to ask. Do you want us to kidnap Zaitel?" Sabad ni Reividan ng mapansing tahimik lamang si Acerdel sa kaniyang kiuupoan. Lumingo-lingo lang ito bago tinungga ang alak sa kaniyang baso.

A minute pass Acerdel spoke.

"I don't know how to court a woman." Biglang sabi nito. Nagkatinginan kami pareho ni Reividan sa isa't isa. The way he spoke he looks like, his losing his hope.

"What the f*ck dre." Napapantastikohang komento ni Reividan kay Acerdel.

"Where's the real Acerdel that we know. That could easily drag a woman by his charisma without any single word." I commented.

This is unbelievable. What does he think?

"Zaitel is different from the other woman. She's incomparable. She's unexampled. So it's hard for me to court and flirt with......." His word were cut off by the loud bang of the entrance door and Rrender came in wearing his dark aura that we unlikely see him wearing it.

Maybe he got problems that could make him pissed. He's a kind of a man that it's hard to pissed off.

So I wonder why?

Naglakad ito patungo sa amin at inagaw ang isang baso ng alak ni Acerdel ng tangkain nitong inomin iyon.

Acerdel give him a dangerous glared but he didn't give a damn f*ck.

"F*ck!" Malutong nitong mura at naupo rin sa isang upoan paharap sa amin.

"What made you so angry?" Nangungunot nuong tanong ni Acerdel.

"I came to my mall to buy that last limited edition of batman figure but f*ck.........." Marahas niyang inihilamos ang kaniyang palad sa kaniyang mukha. He look so frustrated. He acted like this world was conquered by the aliens. Childishness! Tsk.

"Then?" Acerdel.

"Someone buy it first before I did..... So I fired the employee for giving that batman figure to someone else when I told to not to, because I will buy it. It was bought by a woman, walang nagawa ang employee ko kasi mapilit 'yong babae. She even pay it triple to it's original price.....damn. I can also buy it with 10 times to it's price. Hell! It's my f*cking mall. I own that mall." He sound like a manly man but he act like a boy. It's doesn't suit him.

Pareho kaming natawa sa kaniyang mga pinagsasabi na pinukolan lang kami ng masasamang niyang titig.

"Why can't you be a gentle to that woman? For God sake it was just a toy." Natatawang sabi ni Reividan.

"It's not funny. And the most hated part, that woman kick my balls. How could she do that I even save her from that bad guys with the black suit." Napapailing iling nitong sabi at ikinapagtaka naming tatlo.