CHAPTER 36

Darren Criss Somerhalder's POV

I know Zaitel is a very understanding girl since then. Maybe, she just grown up into who she is now but she remain as my understandable best friend. I'm so thankful to have the chance to talked and explain to her now.

I miss this sweet little young woman so much.

"Thank you for this." I said full of sincerity that made her one pair of eyebrows form into one line in wondering. But she still manage to response.

"Now I understand everything and I hate my self for hating you. " She said in a regret tone that made me smile in a disagree.
"Siguradong mas minahal mo pa ngayon ang mommy mo." She said. I felt sad all of a sudden.

Malungkot akong bumuntong hininga and I scoot near her. Iniakbay ko ang aking braso at iginiya ang kaniyang ulo sa balikat ko.

And now she starts crying, again.

"I miss my mom." She said while sobbing.

"I know. I felt deep pity for the lost of your mom. I'm really sorry." I won't stop saying sorry to her even though she keeps on reminding me that I didn't made any fault at all but her mother was a very good mother. Sa panahong wala si mommy at pumupunta ako sa bahay nila Zaitel at inaalagaan at pinagluluto niya kami I felt full by my own mother too. I'm so bless to met her.

Ilang minuto pa itong nagpatuloy sa pag-iyak bago huminto.

"Nga pala anong ginagawa mo don sa lugar kung saan ako dinala ng mga kidnappers?" Tanong nito at lumayo ng konte sa akin para tignan ako sa mukha.

Tinanggal ko muna ang brasong nakaakbay sa kaniya at tumikhim muna.

"Don't try to lie." She warned that made me smile again.
"Nginingiti mo jan." Her.

"Nothing. As always you hate liars." I said ang laugh lowed.

I make my self comfortable before I speak.

"Even though I wasn't by your side I felt like I am." I said that make her face crumbled in so much astonishment. Muli akong tumikhim at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita kahit na kinakabahan ako sa sasabihin ko.
"When we came to America I requested dad that I need someone to look after you. I want you to be safe while I'm not here in the Philippines. But sadly dad didn't agree with me. But it doesn't stop me of wanting to earn an update from you 'cause I badly want an update of your safetiness or what ever or wherever you are, I need it. Hindi ako matatahimik hanggat nasa isip ko ang takot. I tried my best and forced dad to grant my wish and after a  while he hired a man to investigate you and I'm thankful for that. I'm sorry if I did it, please don't be mad at me." I said making her gasped in a little shock.

"You really did that?" Puno ng kuryosidad niyang tanong na ikinatango ko.

"But.......when you were in your college days, I think it was your second year in college your personal butler caught the investigator that dad had hired. Dati pa pala niya hinnihinalaan ang ikinikilos ng imbestigador when the first day where your dad hired him. He warned the investigator that if he will continue on following you he will file a case against him. So we hired another one to continue what we had started but again.....your butler caught the newly hired investigator. I feel so sad but at the same time I'm happy because your butler did his job good by protecting you. And then, it made me realize that I need to stop from seeking your daily deeds informations because your butler had already get my trust that he will protect you no matter what. And then a month ago I decided to know what had been happening in your life and I just received the information that your dad hired a new bodyguard slash your driver also. And the fuck, he is Acerdel Vixier Montefalco." I said at tumitig sa kaniya.