Departure and future look

Overlord Gula, Diablo

I was greeted by a few changes confirming that Monochrome was gone for good. First of them was being selected for the special reward, which, just like you'd expect, went to me. It was called Black Warcoat, Monochrome and it was basically a crystalline transparent greatcoat.

The Black Warcoat had a few skills. One was passive skill called Light Absorption, and when I equipped the coat and activated it, it instantly went from transparent to black. True to its name, the skill absorbed light, and it seemed to do it so well that the whole coat turned completely dark. 

The Second skill had the name — Shining Despair — . As expected, its description said that it fired a beam, and I could only assume it was a weaker version of the greatest one fired by the UBM.

While I was dealing with UBM, everyone in Torne had been fully healed. Like, even those with severe Scorches all over their bodies, and even those who'd lost limbs were now in perfectly good health. 

According to B3, the healing had happened while she wasn't looking. I'd call this a mystery, but I had a strong guess about who was responsible. After all, the kingdom had only a single person other than me who wielded healing abilities powerful enough to cure loss of body parts.

"So you were here, too... Miss Aberration," I muttered.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

A certain pair of people

"Ohhh, dear, am I tired. Weird, considering I didn't do anything."

"Most excellent work, Lady Tsukuyo."

The spiritual leader of The Lunar Society, Tsukuyo Fuso, was in an empty part of Torne village, lying down on and rolling around the low grass as though it was the floor in her home. Her Mythical junihitoe was now covered in grass stains, but she didn't seem to care one bit.

"Hey, I didn't do anythiiing," she said.

"They just became healed for some reason. Oh dear, what a shame, and I was planning to have Diablo join us in some way. Just what in the woooorld healed them allll?"

"I fail to see the need to feign ignorance when I was there to see it," he responded.

"And I feel you are overdoing it with the monotone."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Very well, then."

Despite being there to witness his mistress walk around the village and heal everyone, Eishiro Tsukikage was the first to give up. Anyway, to answer the question of how long The Lunar Society's top had been in Torne... they'd actually arrived here long before Monochrome had appeared.

Yesterday, Eishiro had told Tsukuyo that Diablo was heading there alongside Shijima's son-in-law. At first, her reaction was just a lukewarm "Really now?" 

She didn't seem to care at all. But come morning, she said, "I wanna go see the Windstar Fest. Oh, but it's got nothing to do with Diablo," and then went out to Torne.

This seemed to be something she'd decided on after a whole evening's worth of consideration. Perhaps she wanted to see what kind of choice Diablo would make when faced with the Shijima family's problem. Tsukuyo was accompanied by Eishiro, and for their means of transport, they invited a member of The Lunar Society — a Master who used a Pure-Dragon-tier skydragon.

Thanks to that, they arrived at Torne in no time. But right after they did, B3 called Eishiro on his real life mobile — yes, the same call in which she and Diablo asked about Shijima's relationship to The Lunar Society. Eishiro had to log out to answer, while the Pure-Dragon's Master had to look after his creature, so Tsukuyo ended up walking around the stalls all by herself.