Jail Conflict

April 4th, 2045, gaol

"Shit!"

Upon logging in and realizing that they were in the gaol, Gakido and his Sixth Realm Chaos couldn't hide their frustration. 

Gakido had climbed up to the tenth in Tenchi's duel rankings and fifteenth in their clan rankings, but now that they were here in the gaol, it was completely meaningless.

"It's all their fault!" he cursed. There were two people Gakido blamed and hated for this.

First was, of course, the person who had directly sent them to the gaol: the King of Brigands, Bigman.

And the second was the slave dealer who'd caused them to attack that village: La Crima.

During their death penalty period, they'd gotten online and discovered that La Crima was actually a very infamous character known for pulling such schemes. 

He specialized in modifying tians using his parasitic Embryo and selling them on the black market as either battle or pleasure slaves, which led to him developing vast amounts of wealth.

His deeds had earned him lots of enemies, and back in Caldina, he had even been targeted by two Superiors: the King of Termination and the King of Revelry

The enigmatic man had somehow survived the encounter and soon gone on to Caldina.

"That goddamn parasite fucking used us to test the strength of Hokugen'in forces!" I shouted.

And even if Hokugen'in hadn't interfered with Gakido's work, La Crima would've just gotten some new slaves, meaning that he hadn't stood to lose anything in this debacle.

"That goddamn slaver asshole played us like a fuckin' fiddle!" I screamed.

"Yeah!" another member of his clan agreed vehemently.

They had cooperated with La Crima on their own free will, but they conveniently forgot that part. 

As a side note, the member who'd negotiated with La Crima wasn't online. He probably felt he couldn't show his face after what he'd led them into. 

No doubt he was afraid of being the target of the clan's ire.

"What now, boss?" asked one of the members.

"Looks like there're dungeons and shops here in the gaol, too," added another.

They were worried about what would become of their Dendro life, now that they were here. Gakido, however, just grinned like a ravenous beast and said,

"We'll start by settlin' the score."

"Eh? But they're outside..."

"No... we're puttin' the blame on La Crima's boss."

"Boss...?! Y-You mean, the King of Crimes... Sechs Würfel?!"

From their investigations, they'd found out that La Crima was in a clan called "Illegal Frontier," which was led by the King of Crimes, who was now in the gaol. 

Someone had bought this info from the DIN and spread it everywhere as a way of getting back at the clan.

Despite that, there was only info on four of the members: La Crima, Emily, Rascal — whose activities really stood out — and Sechs, their leader. 

There was nothing on Zeta, who always disappeared from her crime scenes before getting spotted, or Gerbera, who was new to the clan and had gone to the gaol before doing anything significant.