Out of Hell

Overlord Gula, Diablo

One Gigaknight was sliced mysteriously sliced into minced meat, and now I was targeting the other one. The scene made the Hell General make a strained smile and force a laugh.

"H-HA HA HA HA! I'll praise you for one-hit-killing a hurt Gigaknight! B-But that attack has to be a one-time use skill!"

"That attack was the ace up your sleeve, right?!" Logan continued.

"And now you've lost your ultimate attack! That means my Gigaknight will win!"

He extended his hand to the remaining devil and named some skills.

"Boosted Devil Strength! Boosted Devil Endurance! Boosted Devil Agilityyyyy!"

Once he was done, the Gigaknight began glowing in three different colors and became way more menacing than before.

"HA! I used my Rumpelstiltskin to multiply these buffs by ten! The Gigaknight's STR, END, and AGI are up by 200 percent! I'll crush you into dust!"

I had no words for this. 

Why hadn't he used these buffs before? 

Was he unable to use them while he had his devil army? 

Was it unlocked when their numbers dropped?

"200 percent, eh?" I pondered.

"That means its STR and END are over 30,000, and it can move faster than the speed of sound."

"HA HA HA! Gigaknight! Show this low-rank superior the power... of a even better Superior!"

"W o W o w o O o O o o o O o O O o o O o O O!"

The buffed Gigaknight followed its summoner's orders, crushing the pavement beneath as it dashed straight towards me. But I easily stopped it with a palm strike that blasted it away.

"W o O O o!"

The attack tore open the dented armor and dug a hole in its flesh. Its END was now so high that even that didn't mean much to it. Still, the attack power I'd delivered with that strike was immense enough to send it a whole eight meters back.

"Tch...!" The Hell General clicked his tongue.

"All right, then I'll crush you first! It'll be easy!"

"Not anymore."

No one else here understood what I meant by that. At least, until the Gigaknight moaned in pain and fell to its knees.

"WHA—?!" Logan exclaimed.

"W o O o O O, w O o o O o O o O O!"

"Impossible!" Logan roared, clearly irritated by what he was seeing.

"Mine's a Legendary devil! How can it lose against a low-rank Superior?!"

"Its movements are patterned, and it only relies on its stats."

"W o, w O o o O O!"

The Gigaknight wasn't mad for being thrown around like a ragged doll. It didn't have the mind for that, but it still attacked me right at that moment with a horizontal slash. 

I caught it between my elbow and knee, and then, like a master karate artist, turned the attack around and broke the blade.

"You didn't buff the weapons huh?"

I scoffed before running up it's arm and launching a knee kick into the head — the Shining Wizard, as it was called. 

It made its helmet fly off. Its head was repulsive. It looked like it had a human face with insect legs growing out of it. I didn't waste another moment as I stabbed my hand in a spear thrust motion into its windpipe, and tore out its flesh.