4-6

You began to soak the towels you had wiping his face and arms trying to clean some dirt to make him as comfortable as possible. Your eyes began to tear as you didn't take them off of him.

Zavion : " Now why are you crying? Are you kidding me? Stop being such a baby." You turned looking at him snapping your head around.

Y/N: " Now, I know you watched some of the movies!" You growled.

Mom: " Zavion...go home. Don't say anything to your Dad. If he asks just lie. You're good at doing that..." After he left you looked back down at the man. You continued to try and hold back your tears.

Mom: " What's the real reason you wanted to help him?"

Y/N: " Even if it's not who I think it is...I didn't get a chance to help Lacey...Maybe, I can help him..."

Mom: " It's not going to be...But, what if you were right?"

Y/N: "He's made everyone's world a better place. Even people he didn't know existed...But, no one was ever there for him. I'll do anything I can to help him get even the smallest piece of what he deserves."

Your Mom smiled at you a little concerned as she pointed to his hands.

Mom: " Well. I think you were right." You looked at his hands that were 3 times the size of yours if not more. They laid on his chest, and blue sparks surged through them. You looked in amazement not believing this is actually happening to you...

Your Mom jumped back as he shot upright. Even while sitting he was big. You sat on the edge of the bed reaching out to him practically hugging him. You did hold your breath though, he smelled of beer, body odor, and sweat. You didn't want him to freak out, and put a hole in the house.

Y/N: "Woah-Woah-Woah! It's alright...We won't hurt you...We just want to help. I promise..." He was breathing heavily. " What's your name?" Part of you didn't want to believe it was true.

???: " I am Thor...Son of Odin...God of Thunder." His fright turned to a grin. " Who do I owe the thanks?" You were now sitting back up as he looked at you as if you were an old friend. Then at your Mom.

Y/N: " You don't owe me a single thing. My name is Y/N, this is my Mom."

Thor: " Hello...Y/N...And Y/N's Mother. Did the two of you carry me up here by yourselves?" He seemed to be in shock.

You laughed shaking your head no. Y/N: " My brother Zavion helped! But, he went back home."

Thor: " Where is Stormbreaker?" He began to look around frantically. You grabbed his hands folding them together.

Y/N: " WAIT! He's fine. But, you can't summon him. You'll break the house!"

Thor: " So, he's outside?"

Y/N: " Safe and sound..." You assured him.

Thor: " Great...Did you by chance have any form of sustenance?"

Y/N: " Uh! Yeah. I mean, I don't know what all you like...But, I  do have Poptarts. I know you like those. I know it's not a lot though..."

Thor: "Strawberry?" He smiled.

Y/N: " No...Brown sugar Cinnamon...Sorry. But, to be fair I wasn't expecting to be in the presence of a God anytime soon..." He began to look around the room.

Mom: " Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment."