11- 12

Y/N: "Oh...well, I'll gladly help you...if you'd like."

Thor: " Thank you...But, I'm afraid there's no helping me." You laid the scissors down, and wiped your tears. You walked around him, and looked him in the eyes grinning.

Y/N: " Do you want help?" You asked.

Thor: " It isn't your problem to deal with little one. But, I appreciate the offer." He grinned.

Y/N: " You're talking to the wrong mortal then."

He looked at the water.

Y/N: "No beer. No alcohol."

Thor: " I wouldn't dare." He smiled. Taking a drink of the water squinting. You were confused he seems very out of character...But, yet completely like Thor. It's so weird. You can't wrap your fingers around it. You then cut off some of his beard, and then went back upstairs. You sat in the Blue Room.

Thor: " Why do you wish to help me so much?" He glanced over at you confused.

Y/N: " You have always been alone. You're willing to sacrifice yourself for everyone. Yes, you had your friends that sacrificed themselves for good. But, you've been lied to, and hurt. I know I don't have to deal with saving the world but, I know what it feels like to feel you have to fix everything. You can't fix everything. But, I'd like to help you try...If you'll let me of course." You half smiled and let out a small grin.

Thor: " That's very kind of you. I appreciate the help that is being provided. Especially, knowing your Grandmother isn't going to approve my arrival here." He rubbed the back of his head. "Why do you care about me so much?"

Y/N: " I-Listen. In middle school I was about 13. I was bullied a lot, and not many people liked me. Or they pretended they did. I hated myself...For soooo many reasons. I used a lot of the Tv shows I watched as my comfort. An escape from this world. I knew it wasn't real. I was just...needed to be able to be open not only to myself and other people. People that I didn't have that didn't care to listen. But, these shows...Thor they couldn't get up and walk away. I didn't think I'd make it past 17. I thought I was going to die. That I didn't have a future for myself. So, I didn't plan about further education after high school, I didn't plan on what I wanted for a career. I just...Simply lived so I could escape. As I got older I, it got worse. Not really the whole writing thing. But, the whole paranoia. The anxiety, and the worse that it got the more and more I wanted nothing to do with people. But, I didn't take it out on anyone..."

Thor: " You felt invisible. So, you figured...Why not just disappear?" You looked up at him in shock as tears filled your eyes.