Bonus

When there you were the planning to be the decoy. You ran out meeting Malekith. You tried to best you could to stop the ship using the grounds around it.

Y/N: " Hey! Look who it is! You owe me a debt."

Mal: " And what is it you think I owe?"

Y/N: " Well, you see that little greasy man you killed. I made him a promise. I was going to be the one to kill him.... And because of you...Well, I don't get to keep that promise. So, I say we call it a day...You give me your life for his. And we'll call it even."

Mal: " You puny girl think you can possibly kill me?" You cracked your shoulders, and neck. Your eyes red, and your scars as well.

Y/N: " I know I can. You're not the only one with the power of the Aether." Thats when Thor landed next to you.

Thor: "Good terms or not. You're not doing this alone."

Mal: "Death will still come to you and her. No need to come straight towards it."

Y/N: " See. I don't remember much, about my real Dad. But, I do remember a few things. We may not start a fight, but I'll be damned if we don't finish it."

You used your powers to mock the strength of the Aether. He looked confused.

Mal: " You're world, and your family will be extinguished!"

He threw the Aether at Thor as you switched your powers to make an invisible shield guarding him from the blows. The pressure from the attacks were pushing you backward.

Thor: "You know with all that power I thought you'd hit harder."

As he went for the next attack, Thor threw his hammer launching him across the field. Through a column, and into a car.

Y/N: " My turn." You stomped your foot down spinning around, launching a giant pillar at them.

Thor: " I'll get Malekith. You get the others."

Y/N: " You always have to go easy on me don't you?" You growled. " That's alright. I have something new I want to try." You signaled the crowd to come at you, as they began to run. You used then used your powers to turn your entire body into a human blowtorch. If they even so much as touched you, they burned. You just walked through the crowd. After a while they just looked at you.

Y/N: Right- I'm sorry. That's not fair." You put yourself out. Only using your hands. " Now who wants to try? Any takers?" You looked around and saw no Thor and no Malekith. Every now and again you saw them falling in and out of portals.

That's when you saw Malekith, and no Thor.

You used your mind control on some of Malekith's men.

Y/N: " Now, we have fucking problems." You sent his own men in against him. He just tore them to pieces using the Aether.

So, being you...You went dead center into it. You were able to do so, because you can mimic the power.

You could hear Thor yelling for you, as you pushed way closer, and closer to Malekith.

That's when you saw Thor emerging from the red and black dust.

Y/N: " What the hell are you doing?"

Malekith: "How touching...You two can die together."

Y/N: " Give me one of those things." Thor threw one as it took off his arm, and you taking off the other.

Malekith: "The Aether can not be destroyed."

Thor: "But, you can."

You looked over at Thor. "Do it. In honor of Loki. But, lets put our little twist on it shall we?"