181-184 & Bonus

You still lying unconscious on the floor, you heard a smash in the rocks.

Bruce: " Natasha!"

Nat: " Bruce!?"

Bruce: " You alright?"

Nat: " Yeah... I'm not too sure about Y/N though. She's been lying there since I woke up. I don't suppose you've found a key lying around somewhere."

Bruce: " Yeah. I did." He backed you away then shot at the door.

Nat: " So what's our play?"

Bruce: " I'm here to get you to safety."

Nat: " Job's not finished."

Bruce: " I'm going to get Y/N to Thor, and we can help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over."

Nat: " So, we just disappear?"

You began to try to sit up, as you laughed.

Y/N: " And you wanted Thor and I to get a room so badly."

Nat: "Bout damn time you woke up." She laughed as they both helped you.

As the three of you wondered the halls you felt the ground shaking.

Y/N: " Thor! Where are you!?" They found a doorway. " Go, I'll be fine." They left as you kept searching for Thor. You had to know he was okay. That's when you found him fighting underground he threw his hammer and it didn't come back...

You stood there grinning tossing the hammer up and down.

Y/N: " Really...It's like you aimed straight for the bad shoulder...." He came running towards you as you dropped the hammer.

Thor: "Speaking of bad shoulders...How is it?"

Y/N: " A good reminder of what we're fighting for. "

Thor: "Oh, yes. And I told you so." He laughed as the two of you made your way above ground.

Y/N: " Lead the way... My King." That's when you saw something...It's like a floating thing, like a ship of some sort???

Thor pulled you close as he put his hammer above the both of you. The ground collapsing.

As the rubble stopped falling Thor pulled you out taking your hand.

Thor: " My Queen." That's when you and Thor were both flying you saw the cars dropping from the sky.

One by one the two of you were throwing the people up to Steve.

Thor and you landed on the top of the bridge.

Steve: " What were you napping?"

Y/N: "I was. Him. Not so much."

Thor: " Yes well, if she wasn't held captive to begin with, then maybe we wouldn't of taken so long."

Steve: " To be fair she tricked Tony and I."

Thor: " Come on Rogers. She grew up with the God of Mischief. What did you expect?"

Y/N: " That's what I said!" You laughed.

You walked out into the center of the city and closed your eyes. You began to feel the vibrations below you, weighing the weight of the metal on the ground in a 3 mile radius.

Nat: " What the hell are you doing?"

They all looked at Thor.

Thor: " She doesn't tell me anything." He shrugged. After a moment of mapping everything out, you flattened your hands on the ground, opening your eyes pulling them up. Your eyes a light brown as spikes rose from the ground shanking a shit ton of the robots around you.

Thor: " She surprises me every day." He grinned at Steve. As they began fighting the robots. He threw a bot into a gas truck causing an explosion.

Y/N: " Unnecessary." You laughed at him.

Ultron: " Thor- You're bothering me." You watched as Ultron flew away with him.

You followed.

Thor was thrown to the ground, Ultron made him drop his hammer. Ultron had Thor by the throat, as Ultron began threatening him.

Thor: "I'm sorry...I hate to cut your big speech off. But, coming after me was a bad idea."

Ultron: "What? Are you going to send a little lighting my way?"

Y/N: " No...That's too easy. The only reason I haven't kicked your ass yet, is because I made a promise I wouldn't learn any knew powers."

Thor: " I am Thor son of Odin. And as long as there is breath in my breast...I am running out of things to say...Are you ready yet?" Vision then hit him away.