29- 30&Bonus

Mom: " Why would you do that!?" She ran towards you Thor was crouched over you. He stuck his hand out.

Thor: " I didn't... You can't touch her. You might injure yourself as well."

Mom: " What are we supposed to do then? Just let her sit there and die!?"

Dad: " I'll FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Thor picked you up, and backed away.

Dad: " GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!"

Thor: " I can help her. But, I have to take her to Asgard. You'll never see her again...She'll be in a different dimension."

Mom: " Take her. I trust you." She grabbed your Dad's arm pulling him back.

Dad: " Are you crazy!?"

Zavion: " She lost everything. She'll be on her heaven either way. It doesn't matter. She'd want to go with him. She just wasn't because she felt she had reason. Now, she doesn't."

Thor: " Thank you... Y/N's Brother."

You woke up one morning looking around the room. You didn't recognize it. It was a beautiful place, and there were people standing around you. They were wrapped in robes, and they greeted you kindly. You looked at your skin. You had scars going all down your body. It looked as if there were branches growing on you.

Y/N: " W-Where am I? Wh-Who are you?"

Lady: " Sweety...We're your parents...Don't you remember us?"

Y/N: " U-uhm...No, I can't remember anything...Wh-where are we?"

Man: " You're on Asgard. You had a little accident and bumped your head. Everything will be okay. We promise..."

Y/N: " Uh. What's my name?"

Man: " Y/N."

So, your parents eased you into your life on Asgard. Your memories never did come back. So, you were happy with your life. You ran around delivering things to people. Especially the elderly.