171-174 & Bonus

Tony sighed. "You''ll come with me." Then he points back at Steve. "If she gets hurt, and Thor kills me. I'm taking you down with me."

Steve: " I can't get over an android made by a robot. You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me."

Fury: "I'll drop Banner off at the Tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

Tony: " She's all yours Apparently."

Steve: " What are you gonna do?"

Fury: "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope."

Y/N: " Listen. Right now he might be stronger than us. But, I'm telling you. All I need is one look-"

Steve: " No. Wanda almost broke you. You fight with what you've got and that's it. Promise me."

Y/N: " Fine. I won't over load myself. I promise."

Tony: " Ah! I see what you did there. That's not what he asked you to promise to." Tony pointed at you grinning.

Y/N: " Fine! No mocking any new powers I haven't already seen!"

Tony: " Much better. Let's go."

You arrived at Nexus.

Tony: " A hacker that's faster than Ultron. He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle, in the world's biggest haystack."

Y/N: " You'll find it." You put your hand on his shoulder as you watched the electronics before you.

Tony: " I can feel you shaking, Thor's fine." He looked over at you. A woman walked up to him.

W: " How do you find it?"

Tony: " Pretty simple. You bring a magnet. I'm decrypting nuclear codes. And you don't want me to. Come and get me."

Y/N: " I can't believe that you are benching me."

Tony: "It's only temporary Princess. Just until your Prince comes back."

Y/N: " Come on. Thor's a giant teddy bear."

Tony: " A giant Teddy bear that grabbed me by the throat and can shoot lighting out his ass."

(To where Nat, is,)

She looked over as you were running next to her while she was on the bike.

Nat: " I thought you were with Stark!?" She looked confused.

Y/N: " I am. I mean come on...The God of Mischief was my brother. They should've known better."

Nat threw the shield to Cap, as Ultron blasted the ground causing Nat to almost hit it. You grabbed the back of it pulling her back spinning her around.

Nat: " Thanks."

Y/N: " Any time." You winked. " I mean, if he really wants the ground to shake...That I can do."

Nat: " You can't make him wreck the stone."

Y/N: " Stone-" Nat looked at you confused as you began to realize. " That idiot!"

Nat: " Did you figure out where Thor is?"

Y/N: " Yeah... I think I did..."

Nat: " Well, hop on."

Y/N: "Maybe, I can just give you a boost instead."

Nat: " Go for it."

She began to start her bike up again, as you used your powers slamming your fist in the ground, and guiding Nat safely back to the truck. You launched Nat into the back of the truck as you began to follow. You jumped in shortly after.

Nat: " We should do that more often." Nat laughed.

You turned hearing the robots behind you.

Y/N: " We've got incoming."

You and Nat were hanging on for dear life.

Nat: " Clint We're gonna send the package to you."

Clint: " How do you want me to take it?"

Y/N: " Steve- Are you alright?"

Steve: " Y/N!? How long have you been here."

Y/N: " STEVE!"

Steve: " I'm fine!"