133-134

Pepper: " I hope I'm not interrupting anything." You both turned to see a blonde waiting in the doorway.

Y/N: " Not at all. Who may you be?"

Pepper: "My name is Pepper. Tony sent me to give these to you two."

Y/N: " A party?"

Pepper: " Only if you wish to come." She smiled leaving.

A few days later, you met with Steve who was just casually dressed. Meanwhile, you walked out, and spun in a circle.

Y/N: " What do you think?"

Steve: " Beautiful. But, don't you think this is a bit much?"

Y/N: "Well, first of all. It's Tony. It's always bigger than what it needs to be. Plus, at home the higher class always wore bigger and better."

Steve: " Well, in that case...I suppose I'm under dressed then? I thought it was nice."

You laughed. "Don't be silly. You look very cleaned up Captain." You both arrived to the party, and Sam met you at the door.

Sam: " Well, Cap I might just have to take this pretty lady off your arm."

Steve: " Sorry Sam, she's not for taking."

Y/N: " Thank you Samuel." You've gotten to know Sam because Cap has kept in contact with him.

That's when your smile faded as something caught your eye.

Sam: " H-Hey? You alright?" Sam looked at you confused. Steve realized you were looking at Thor.

Steve: " Hey. We can go if you want. I didn't know he'd be here."

Sam: " What? Thor? He won't hurt you. He's a big softy." Sam laughed.

Y/N: " He already has..." You saw Tony as he made his way up the stairs. He handed you a glass of Champagne. " Thank you...Next. I'll be needing a mic if you're up for some music?" You took the drink like a shot.

Tony: " Only if you sound as good as you look Princess."

Y/N: " Give me the mic, and you'll find out." So, he handed you a mic, and you began to sing as you made your entrance.