19-20

You both got ready for the funeral. Not many of your clothes are funeral appropriate so, you slide on a lace lined tank top, and skirt. Thor was in a black suit.
You drove, parking a few spots from your Mom's car. As you pulled in you looked over to the car and saw your Dad in the driver's seat. You gripped the wheel tight, and looked forward.

Y/N: "Thor. I-I think you should go." You gulped.

Thor: "And I think I should stay. Are you embarrassed of me?" He looked confused.

Y/N: "No! Of course not! But, I don't think my Dad will react too kindly to seeing what looks like a forty year old man with me."

Thor: " It doesn't matter. You want me to stay. I will stay."

Y/N: " Of course I want you to stay...I just..."

Thor: " Where taught to avoid doing anything someone else doesn't like. I understand."

Y/N: "Thor I don't want you..." before you could finish your sentence he was getting out of the car. You hurried yourself out getting out of the car running around the front. You almost yelled.  "I need you!" He stopped turning around looking at you surprised. He smiled. He came around shutting the drivers door.

He held his arm out as you took it nervously. But, you've never felt more whole. You locked your car as your Dad was obviously pissed.

Thor: "I'm sorry for your loss." He nodded at your Mom.

Mom: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Dad...This is Thor."

Dad: "Why would you drag someone to a funeral?"

Thor: "I asked to join. I wanted to support her likes she has supported myself."

Dad: "What are you? 55?" He WAS NOT HAPPY.

Thor: " No. 1,500 actually."

Y/N: "We should go in...We'll be late."