58-60

(Flash forward in time )

Loki: " I SAID KNEEL!!!" He screamed as the crowd began to kneel.

An old man stood up, as you kept your disguise in the crowd.

Man: " Not to men like you." 

Loki: " There are no men like me." 

Man: " There will always be men like you."

Loki: " Look to your elder people. Let him be an example." You stood up as someone jumped in front of the man. The power bounced off the shield and back at Loki.

You began to laugh. Y/N: " Nice tights. I don't believe we've met." 

Steve: "Captain America." 

Y/N: " Mocking Bird. Now, if you excuse me. I will handle this." You walked towards Loki.

He looked up confused.

Y/N: " You were named the God of Mischief not the God of power. I will admit. You are smart when you want to be." 

Steve: " You know...The last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else we ended up disagreeing."

Y/N: " Would you PLEASE...Just let me handle this." You growled.

Loki: " The Soldier...And a poor little lost girl...Who loved a man that never even looked at her. A man out of time, and girl out of this realm."

Steve: "I'm not the one who's out of time."

Y/N: " Oh...For Thor's sake..." You slammed your fist on the ground as Loki fell over, and a ship came behind us. " Time to go home Loki." Captain America and Loki began to fight, as you ended up fighting both of them. Cap on the ground with the sphere to the head.

You steadied your stance and through a chunk of earth at Loki's back. That's when a flying man shot at Loki. You shot out lava at the man as he began to dodge it.

Y/N: " Great! A flying can, and a man in tights. What's next? A singing animal?"  They had you both pinned down. 

Tony: " Make a move Reindeer Games." They tied you both up, as you saw Loki giving in.

Something isn't right...Loki doesn't GIVE in.